Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-10, 04:42 PM   #1
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Stupid Neighbors

More rants, I guess.

Well, it's a shame it has to be this way, but I am going to have to install a video surveillance system for my house. Some moron (I am fairly sure it was one of my neighbor's scumbag friends who always park in front of my house) destroyed my mailbox yesterday. They tore the mailbox door off as they pulled in to park. I can even see the footprints in the snow where I believe they got out to see what damage they had caused to their car. I took good photos of the tire prints, so I will definitely be snooping the next time someone is over. Cinderella is going to be very sorry if I match the right foot to the shoe.

However, for future purposes, I just going to put together a little video camera system and use one of my old PC's as a DVR. The next time this happens, someone is going to court.

By the way, these are the same trash that constantly leak oil out of their cars in front of my beautiful yard because they were too cheap to buy a lot with any frontage. They own five cars and have a single car garage. Nothing says "lowered property values" like having a crappy neighbor.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.