Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-10, 08:25 PM   #26
Tall
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Thumbs up

I will do that 1fastlaser. Doc and lowrider told me to give them a yell too. Maybe we can get together sometime and get a big gal too bite. I was hoping you would chime in on this issue, I kept waiting but it was getting to close to good fishing to keep messing around and not knowing what I was doing.

I put it in break in mode keeping the pump running trying to get fuel to flow and now I will get to flow extra oil. Make that 120 minutes or 2 hours above 3500 RPM to get the break in mode off. Kevin at K and J racing marine in Prattsville said to run it at 3600 trim up to 4000 and back to 3600 to get the clock to run to knock the time off.

Headed to Ouachita Wed. with a group of firefighters I work with for bragging rights and then plan to head to Docs back yard for his and lowriders big girls they have tied out. Spent another $200 at Acad sports today. It don't take long, but I will see if a jerk bait with the light flashing in it will make a differance.

Save a few big ones. I trying to get a #10 this year, well thats my goal anyways.
CHRIST loves you and died for you John 3:16
Tall is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.