Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-10, 11:40 AM   #1
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default New, Smaller tackle bags?

I was wanting to spend my 23 ebay bucks before they expire on something I actually need.

I was looking at a 3000yd spool of 10lb InvizX, but it was $120. A good deal, but I don't really need that much.

I need a new tackle bag, because my POS Gander one is falling apart. I guess I can't really blame it, as I'm sure I have exceeded its design weight capacity by a good 150%.

I was also looking at some Plano 3701 boxes (the slim kind). Two problems: They are only $5 each on TW, but obviously they don't take ebay bucks on TW. They are $12 on ebay...a$$holes. The other problem with that, is they will allow me to carry even more lures, which is the problem in the first place!

I need two smaller tackle bags...maybe the size capable of holding 3-4 3700 boxes each. That would actually allow me to bring more tackle if I really needed to, but would allow me to take just one or just keep one out on the deck of the boat (most of the time). Any recommendations? One of them also needs to be able of holding my BigMouth spinnerbait box.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.