Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: One manufacture for life. Which is it?
Pflueger 0 0%
Shimano 10 27.03%
Daiwa 4 10.81%
Bass Pro Shops 7 18.92%
Abu Garcia 13 35.14%
Quantum 2 5.41%
Daiwa 1 2.70%
Browning 0 0%
Ardent 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-11, 02:44 PM   #1
fish4942
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Your sentence: One manufacture for life!

If you could only use one brand for all of your reels and rods needs which would you choose?

Don’t cha just love these hypothetical polls? But let’s add some imagination. Say you were sentenced to a life of fishing with only one manufacture’s tackle. You’d have to consider all the possible situations; freshwater, saltwater, rivers, lakes, ponds, etc. Then consider you might have to teach a youngster or 1st time angler how to use the tackle available from this brand. Do they cover the beginner all the way to the advanced pro? Which brand would you want at your disposal?

I know there are brands out there that some of us probably have never heard of, but I didn’t feel like Googling for every single manufacture possible. So let’s just go with these brands in the poll. I’m sure we’ve all heard of these and are somewhat familiar with them. Nothing worse than a poll where everybody wants to write in their own selection. I hate that.
fish4942 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.