Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-11, 03:21 PM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Alabama - we have a problem regarding Wheeler

Today I called the park to straighten out the reservations, as Billy was having a little difficulty, and the reservation could not be found.

There is one problem, I have actual cabin numbers now, and it seems the number of beds varies in the 2 BR & 3 BR cabins. Originally I understood the 2 BR to have a queen and 2 - twins. The 3 BR supposedly 4 twin & a queen. I had reserved a cabin type rather than a specific bed count and herein lies the problem.

UPDATED 22:30 hrs 4/13 - Hopefully this works, I still have to contact Daniel, but we will not be getting an extra cabin.

The 2 BR cabin we actually get has only 2 beds. That is CABIN #8 and goes to Daniel, Donald and Keith for 4 nights 5/18 - 5/21.
Cabin reservation confirmation - N7230. One of the three guys will need to call the park and once again change this reservation, put it in one of their names and ADD an extra day. (I've talked to Billy about this change)

Mrs Dickerson is OK in 1 BR CABIN #12 for 3 nights 5/19 - 5/21. Reservation confirmation - N7229

John is OK in 1 BR cabin #6 for 4 nights 5/18 - 5/21 Reservation Confirmation - N7228

Anthony - scheduled for CABIN #2 with his dad for 4 nights 5/18 - 5/21. The park needs you or your dad to call with your information @ 256-685-2656 this is the number for the cabin reservations, the number I have and appears on the Confirrmation letters is for the main park lodge, and they won't help you. I'm sorry about that, but only found out today when I called. Reservation Confirmatin - N7227. I did give them your name and address, should be easy to add your billing information and finialize the reservation.

My cabin - CABIN #10 same problem as the 2 BR we have 3 beds only and a sofa. We have 4 in the cabin for the week. I have a queen size air bed I can bring - the park charges $10 per night to add a cot and the air bed will be more comfortable and as this is my F*** UP I'll sleep on it.
Billy will be bunking with us, and may come a day early and staying with us is the least impact to any of the cabins. We can accomadate him whichever day he chooses to come in.

Having Billy in CABIN #10 (3 BR) eliminates the need to find a spot for two or possibly 3 guys for Wednesday night as his reservation was for 3 days (Thurs - Sat) only. Changing the 2 BR CABIN #8 to a 4 day reservation will now accomadate the 3 guys staying for 4 nights, Daniel, Donald and Keith, and leaves a bit of flexibility for Billy to come a day earlier if he chooses.

I am now totally bald, and have an uncontrolable twitch in my left eye........................

Last edited by bassboogieman; 04-13-11 at 10:26 PM.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.