Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-12, 10:50 PM   #1
wallywallace
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default boys, i may have found heaven-VERY long winded

well got a chance to boat it up today. well thought we was at end of lake, then found a small entrace into a cove Go past it and you enter in to another well about 10 foot wide cove and it has over hangs, then to your right, it has some stump with vegitation growing around them. keep ging and there is 3 small islands, we went in and out and around 2 of them, the first one takes it to a cove that you can tell is deep water with trees clouding most of sunlight and trees hanging over dipping water, (scared of snake in summer, lol) then out to main bend again, one side of the bend has hagiing trees, with an entance only about a foot, to another pond looking thing, looks like the entrance closes when the water is down. keep going and on other side is some old docks from old trailers (abandoned) SWEAR TO GOD.. i heard deliverance music.
so around the long beautiful bend a old damn type thing with a water fall, damn is about 20 feet high, kinda spooky, black water. near damn nice rocks pocking out...

so still with me, is this a bass haven, had no rods except ultralite for bait and we caught a few saurcer size gills today,also with trees covering up most sun light could you topwater anf buzzbait all day.. one last thing.. i promise.. i know you cant tell me what good baits are for this area , they may change on any given day, but what would you bring if you could take 4 rods. thank you, it was most amziing and odd expericance ever on lake

Last edited by wallywallace; 01-16-12 at 10:55 PM.
wallywallace is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.