Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-12, 12:39 AM   #1
bassfisher
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Making the monkey happy

Man has he gotten a hold on me here of late.

Just this week, I have bought one rod combo, two other rods and one reel, they are:

2-pc, Abu Garcia/Fenwick 7' spinning combo (new), for my trout, bluegill, and crapping fishing, but has caught many a bass, and cats on my other one I have. (Got it today)
1: St Croix Avid 7' MF spinning rod (new), bought it Tuesday should be here next week sometime.
1: St Croix Avid 7' MHF spinnng rod (1 year old), just now bought it, should be here in a few weeks.
1: Penn CV4000 Spinning reel, used 1 year early today, should be here next week.
Now I still have to buy another reel for one of the St Croix rods. Most likely from sportsman warehouse, a Penn fierce spinning reel I looked at last Sunday. Then I'll be finished for the year in that department, well most likely for life. That puts me at 8 total. Not counting 2 I'll be giving the wife.
It's only money, right??? Sure can't take it with ya!! hahaha

This hobby of ours can put ya in the "poor house" faster then you can say it!

Well time for bed, have another 12 hour shift, then I can go fishing for another 3 days, and spend more money on gas for the truck and boat. hahaha
bassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.