Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-13, 09:49 PM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default I am so proud of my little man.

Guys I just had to share something with you that made Britney and I both extremely proud of Lake. Being a little boy, of course he has those toy Army men that every little boy plays with. A while back we were at the mall and we saw a soldier in uniform. Lake asked a few questions about him and I told him that he was a real Army man. Lake thought that was really cool and I went on to tell him about how soldiers are heros. He asked if they were like Superman and Batman? I told him no, these guys are real heros. I explained how they keep us safe and how they are the reason we get to do all the fun stuff we do. I told him that he should tell them thank you. Last night we took him to the county fair and he saw 2 National Guard soldiers in uniform, and totally on his own without anyone telling him to he walked up to them and hollered at them. They turned around and I imagine were surprised to see a 3 year old little boy standing there looking up to them. He reached his hand out and shook each of their hands and told them "thank you". Tears of pride made it hard for me to see, but I can only imagine the proud looks on the faces of these brave men. I snapped a picture of it and I wanted to share it with you guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lake with soldiers.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	370.6 KB
ID:	8902  

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.