Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-12, 12:50 PM   #26
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

This has been a very educational thread. I'm not sure I like what I learned, but still...
Old 07-03-12, 01:02 PM   #27
pro reel
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Yep, our system sucks.
pro reel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-12, 01:41 PM   #28
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I think "private property" as it applies to comercial propery that invites the public to use it, is far different than private propery - like residential - where the public is not invited to use it. In my mind they are completely different, but in the eyes of the idiots that write the laws they turn out to be the same thing (but not really). Not that I wold go after McDonald's (that's a loser) but the fact that commercial "private property" can invite the public to use it, then deny any responsibilty for any damage they may incur while doing so, again at the commercial establishment's invitation, is crap. Now me - as a homeowner also has private property and if some UN-INVITED TRESSPASSER gets injured while cavorting upon it, I am libel - that's why I have HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE. Different rules for different people. JUST LIKE those a$$holes in Congress that have special privilige Health Insurance and therefore are not required to participate in Obamacare (which they saw fit to force down our throats and was supported by the Supreme Beings) - is crap and one of the biggest issues facing this Country. Liberty and JUSTICE for all - I remember HEARING that somewhere, but I don't see it as a actual practice, as it's as we all know - Special rules for Special people, and put the screws on the everyday Joe American. The system SUCKS, that is correct but it doesn't make it sting any less when the "System" bites you in the rump and some POS walks away leaving you holding the bag.

C'mon Bryce, I haven't seen you limit yourself to a couple sentences in MONTHS.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-12, 05:33 PM   #29
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboogieman View Post
C'mon Bryce, I haven't seen you limit yourself to a couple sentences in MONTHS.
Well, I never went to sleep Sunday night. I went in to the office and pulled a 24 hour shift to get some drawings done. I'm still kind of groggy from the whole thing. I do not do well without sleep. I fell asleep sitting on the couch last night. Bitty probably didn't know what to think.
Old 08-05-12, 11:10 AM   #30
bassboogieman

Well it's as I figured. Those of us that abide by the law get so screwed over for doing so. It's just so stupid that we do abide by the laws and let the scumbags get away with screwing us over. That's right - the POS that hit me and his mommy have disappeared (and not by my hand) and nobody knows where they may have gone - what a joke. Skipped town, probably soon after receiving a registered letter from my insurance company, which the wetback fu*k did sign for. I've got his tag number, but I have little hope of finding him, but if I do I won't be calling the cops again as they are NO help.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 11:30 AM   #31
bassinbob

Probably over at Chambersburg picking peaches.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.