Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-08, 01:51 AM   #1
Tall
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Which boat cover-any opinions with after market

I need a new boat cover for my Ranger 2000 488 VS. I took mine off yesterday and the one on there is leaking and my carpet is turning green in a few places.

A new Ranger is 795 + tax and Shipping right at $900. I have looked at several on the net and ebay but I just don't now a quality cover that will be water proof and last. They all say water resistant. I gotto do something in a hurry.

I can find them from $230 to 430 or so that all look like they may work but I just don't know how long they will last and how water proof.

Any experiences with after market covers that are good at a decent price. I will be able to clean some space out in a few weeks when I am better from my stenosis surgery and can put it under a dry storage area but I need to move plywood etc. I have stored that I am not able to do now. That is why I really did not want to spent $900 for a custom Ranger tarp but I may. I know that Ranger will be trailable with ratcher straps but I dought I will ever need to trailor with a cover on.

I thought I would pool some of your thoughts while most places are closed till after the Holidays including Ranger.
CHRIST loves you and died for you John 3:16

Last edited by Tall; 12-31-08 at 03:01 PM.
Tall is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.