Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-09, 02:04 PM   #1
mmahar
BassFishin.Com Member

Thumbs up Illinois hunt was great

Ok so went to texas for 3 + weeks hunting and guideing, had a blast there what beautiful country with a lot of deer. Got a nice 10 pt. all my clients got bucks to. Got home 4 days before X-mas and left for Illinois nite before X-mas eve.
Now southern Illinois has some of the most amazing deer I have ever seen. everyday pope and young class deer 120 - 200 , sick the size and amount you see there. when we got there watched a huge 8pt mount a doe 30 yrds off road behind camp. These deer can run to, not like Ny deer which stop after 100 yrds, Ill deer run for a mile or better. Any way screwed up on a huge 180 10 pt so goin back for last 5 days see if he gives me a shot or an other one does. I passed up a number of bucks under 150, thought about stickin a few 150- 160 i seen but want one of them monsters. lol
really cant wait to get back so can ready for fishing..
mmahar is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.