Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 04-14-08, 11:26 PM   #1
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ol'fisherman
Default New here! Looking for a tournament partner

i'm in alabama looking for a tournament partner.found out about a new team trail that someone is starting this year.i would like to fish it with a partner.contact me through email or yahoo messenger and we'll talk
ol'fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-08, 09:27 PM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

ANOTHER BAMA BASSER!!!! welcome friend. welcome to the nut house. you are too far for us to get together. and besides, i don't do tourneys (scared to death of them, lol, too much pressure for me), but if you ever fish weiss or guntersville look me up. would love to help you all i can. or go fishing with you sometime. watch out for da zook here, lmao. he is really a nice guy once you get to know him. hope you find a partner.let me know how you do, ok?
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-08, 11:17 PM   #3
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

Default feeling bummed

thanks for the post i will need a way to contact you and i do have email and yahoo messenger.bassin_bunnie is yahoo ID......bassin_bunnie@yahoo.com.hope to hear from you sometime.maybe i eventually get lucky and find a partner.
Old 04-16-08, 12:31 AM   #4
MississippiBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Another Alabama guy? Jeez...good thing I just bought a gun,,,
Seriously, ol'fisherman, welcome to the party. Love the name, by the way.
MississippiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-08, 01:16 AM   #5
carolina-rig-01

welcome to the looney bin......glad to have ya!
Old 04-16-08, 10:24 AM   #6
pignjig
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Another Rose of Alabamy! Welcome!

-Pig
pignjig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-08, 01:37 PM   #7
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Still Bummed!!

Really thanks for all the responses guys.makes me look at message boards alot differently now.But fact of the matter still remains im partnerless in alabama.Anyway,i keep responding to new post in here and maybe meet some of you eventually.
Old 04-16-08, 08:55 PM   #8
bamabassman

pal, you're gonna love this site. even if you don't find a partner here. we are all friends. we joke alot but good friends. and don't worry bout mississippiboy, he is from mississippi, hahaha. you can contact me at jseaver@centurytel.net. feel free to email me anytime.
Old 04-16-08, 08:56 PM   #9
bamabassman

you too mississippiboy, lmao. that is ifn your momma wil let you, rofl. or at least read this to ya, lmao. send me something friend.
Old 04-16-08, 11:11 PM   #10
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

Default busting a gut now.....

hehehehehehe,what can i say bamabassman .That's funny i don't care who you are...if you don't think that's funny you need to get on somewhere.Anywho,thanks for the reply and hope to see more.Wrote your email down and will email you.This partner thing is a bit of a pain in the ____ but it's my fault i got into the spirit sota speak too late.once again thanks to all you guys and look foward to makeing new friends abundant.
Old 04-16-08, 11:13 PM   #11
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

does anyone have yahoo messenger or know of bass chat or probassnetworks.i usually on one of them chatting.just in case i didn't do it here's my email.bassin_bunnie@yahoo.com
Old 04-17-08, 11:19 AM   #12
JB

this site has had a bass chat in the past. use the search engine and it will show the link
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-08, 02:26 PM   #13
MississippiBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
you too mississippiboy, lmao. that is ifn your momma wil let you, rofl. or at least read this to ya, lmao. send me something friend.
Bama, you know Mama can't read. Daddy can a little. He can even write his name, and cipher a little bit. I'm the pride of the family, since I'm the first member of the family to pass 3rd grade. You should've seen Mama at the little ceremony they threw for me. Her smile was shining like the sun. Or at least it would've been, if she had any teeth for the sun to reflect off of.
MississippiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-08, 03:01 PM   #14
pignjig
BassFishin.Com Active Member

HA-A-A-A, Miss'ippi!!!! Classic!!!
pignjig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-08, 11:25 PM   #15
bamabassman

hahaha mississippiboy, bet yor wife, er i mean yer sister is proud too. hahahahaha. glad you are a great sport friend. my cousin, er i mean my wife is proud of me too.
Old 04-18-08, 10:34 AM   #16
Whup
BassFishin.Com Member

Ol' Fisherman,

I'll fish with ya any day of the week.I'm like BB tho.Tourny's too much pressure.But, if you looking for someone to fish and drink a few cold ones,
I'm your huckleberry.
I live in Pine Mtn.,Ga. so i'm not far from Opelika.

email: whupass@wirelesshometown.com
Whup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-08, 11:31 PM   #17
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

Bama and mississippi boy...you two have me rolling laughing my rearend off at you......Whup thanks alot about the invite for fun fishin....ifin you know anything about west point,would like to start training and learning west point a bit.i would also like to ;earn a bit about lake wedowee too.that lake and me have a story behind it...have to tell you about it sometime.....Bamaabass,i will email you and ifing you feel like it you can share with the rest of the guys.Wish i could get up with all of you in a bass chat or something so i could learn a bit more.well that's it for now....been a long week at work so i'm going to bed.Later all!!!
Old 04-19-08, 08:36 PM   #18
bamabassman

ol'fisherman, we like to kid around alot don't we? hahaha. the ol boy from mississippi ain't a bad dude or real. gonna get him outa his mommas house and go fishing with me one of these days. whup is a nice guy too. he is close enough to go with you. and he can come as well. see i invite anyone that wants to, to come fishing with me. just hafta let me know when and we'll get er done.
Old 04-20-08, 04:45 AM   #19
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Just crazy i guess!!!!

Bassman....Just a crazy idea here but.Maybe we could get a fun trip up one day.youget up with who is it misisip boy or whoever and i get whup and we'll get to burning up lake guntersville like it's going outta style.You seem to know a small fraction about it...pick a good time when you know or think they be biting and all four of us will just have a grand ol time for the weekendd.i have to come up friday night prolly get there late.go to sleep till bout like 8 or something then mee tyou guys at the ramp and then i stay till sunday night and drive back home.Like i said,just a CRAZY IDEA.let me know what you think.
Old 04-20-08, 09:20 AM   #20
bassin bama
BassFishin.Com Member

hey whats up, ol fisherman , im in bham and loves to fish but i just got into the whole tourney. thing but would love to maybe fish a few with you ... im not a pro or anything but loves to fish and to me thats all that matters... so just hola back at me and we can go from there.. oyea im fishin this tourney on may 3 at logan martin with my cousin. this will be the second tourney for tha both of us, so hopefully we will do well....
bassin bama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-08, 11:30 AM   #21
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

Default look foward to it!!

Bama bass i would be intrested in talking with you.I need a phone number yahoo meseenger name,and all so i can contact you.my name is keith in opelika,alsend me an email and i will give you my phone number.my email is bassin_bunnie@yahoo.com.yahoo messenger name is bassin_bunnie.send me a message and a email and we can get started on fishing relations.thanks for the response and hope to hear from you soon.
Old 04-20-08, 07:30 PM   #22
bamabassman

ol' fisherman, that sounds like a winner to me as well. now ifn mississippiboy's momma don't mind. maybe he can come. how about it mississippiboy? you game? bass outa be off bed in a couple weeks. and topwater at south sauty is fantastic!! let me know. also whup, bob smith, and bassin bama, and can't forget wtl. how about it guys? here is our chance to get a few of the crew together. well some of us. and ifnanyone else wants to come down, let me know and i'll get info on hotels and such.
Old 04-20-08, 10:50 PM   #23
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

Default would look foward to it!!

Bass that would be great...i need a few weeks cause have to save a few more pennies up for gas and such unless whomever would like to carpool and share expenses.just an idea.if not No Problem.Definately would like to do it and would look foward to doing it.maybe we'd hear from some of the guys during the week.i will email you my number and all if you want bass and that way contacts would start.till then maybe we find out if mama's boy can come..hehehehe just kidding missippi!!!HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Old 04-21-08, 07:38 AM   #24
Whup
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
ol' fisherman, that sounds like a winner to me as well. now ifn mississippiboy's momma don't mind. maybe he can come. how about it mississippiboy? you game? bass outa be off bed in a couple weeks. and topwater at south sauty is fantastic!! let me know. also whup, bob smith, and bassin bama, and can't forget wtl. how about it guys? here is our chance to get a few of the crew together. well some of us. and ifnanyone else wants to come down, let me know and i'll get info on hotels and such.

I'm all for it.Let me know when. I'm good to go anytime after the 4th of May.I'm headed to the Thunder Beach Rally in Panama City for 4 dayz but,After that...I'm free.
Whup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-08, 10:41 PM   #25
ol'fisherman
BassFishin.Com Member

Default contact me already!!!!

Has anyone seen or heard from bassin Bama.he said he would tournament fish with me but have not seen any more replies from on the subject....oh well guess i just miss out.....looking foward to guntersville weekend though.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.