Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-11, 01:19 AM   #1
Backwater Charlie
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default I just had the craziest dream, EVER

I just had a dream that me and my dad were fishing and he had to tell me something he always wanted to tell me.. that he wasn't my biological father, and that my real father was a professional Bass fisherman, and that he was going to take me to meet him after our fishing trip.

What's your weirdest/craziest dream?
Old 08-10-11, 10:39 AM   #2
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

LOL that's definitely weird. Not sure if it the weirdest but this is one that I remember the most. I was probably 6 or 7 at the time.

I was on my uncles ranch, but in the dream it was more like a zoo. He had lions, giraffes, rinos, weird little "critters" that ran around on the ground, and a bunch of other weird stuff. In real life he had 3 huskies, but in this dream they were wolves.. they weren't to nice (and they were smart, and could talk)!
The wolves released all the animals and turned them against us they had us all trapped in the house and we had to kill all with a .22.

Needless to say it scared the HELL outta me when I was little, lol.
Old 08-10-11, 12:15 PM   #3
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

I have a dream I am on a school bus and the TX chain saw massacre is standing in the middle of the road. We try to hit him and he cuts the bus in half. There is blood and guts everywhere. I get out and hit the woods. Of course I am running at the speed of lightning and he is walking me down, literally. I trip on a root, roll over and he is there, goes in for the kill, and then I wake up with a wet spot on the front of my underwear. Just playing about the underwear....or am I.

Last edited by Bubba_Bruiser; 08-10-11 at 12:31 PM.
Bubba_Bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-11, 05:56 PM   #4
nobass

i know your kidding cause a little birdie told me you didn't wear underwaree
Old 08-10-11, 11:25 PM   #5
Jrob78

I am plagued with sleep paralysis. It happens at least a couple of times a year, though not as much as it used to. Some people think this explains most of the alien abductions people experience.

Imagine being half asleep, half awake, you know someone is in your house meaning to do you harm and you're completely paralyzed. You're awake enough to know that you have to move to get a gun to defend yourself, you're trying as hard as you can to move and you can't. You're still asleep enough to believe the dream and honestly feel like someone is coming after you. You lay there motionless, terrified, sweating and fully aware something really bad is about to happen and your powerless to do anything about it.

It's a really, really weird experience and it's always a life or death situation. Eventually you wake up and slowly realize it was a dream. The feeling of being paralyzed and completely helpless while someone is coming to kill you is really scary!!
Old 08-11-11, 12:11 PM   #6
Top Tiger
BassFishin.Com Active Member

JRob, I had that same thing happen when I was in the Army at Bien Hoa. Was absolutely positive that I was awake and Charlie was coming specifically for me. I didn't realize that it was a dream until the CQ woke me up to go fly.
Top Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-11, 04:19 PM   #7
66KingFisher

I have some really weird dreams at times, and they all have one thing in common....there are always a couple of really hot naked chicks involved.....I don't get it.
Old 08-11-11, 04:44 PM   #8
bassboogieman

My craziest involved a redhead, two blondes, and a brunette
but I woke up before I got their names
yeah, like I wanted their names.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.