Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-08, 12:43 AM   #1
CSS2011
BassFishin.Com Member

Default could have been worse

Have any of you guys had those days where you think it couldnt get worse..... well i had one of those days today i got off work with only a little over an hour of day light left so i went fishing.. also took the bosses kid with me only 2 years younger than i am. i also called a friend to see if he wanted to go.. right off the bat my friend started to catch fish with a buzzzz bait of course i dont have one so i ty on a zara spooks all the fish that came at it didnt get it... But again my friend is catching fish and im not. And the bosses kid is mostly watching and i wasnt paying attention to were i was walking and stepped on his pole and broke the tip of the rod he wasnt to pleased. then near the end of our trip i casted and the line snapped and my lure goes out in the water but my friend got it back by hooking it with a crank bait. so we decide to go and my friend makes a few more casts and catches another fish ...darn.. when we get to the parking spot he leaves and i am waiting for my ride so I see if cant go home with one fish but then on the first cast i loose my lure....so my buddy got 3 to 4 fish i got a big O and the bosses kid gets a new rod...

hope it doesnt seem i was complaining to mush i just thought it was funny when i got home and thought about it. I was just wondering if anyone had those days.. also dont know if this the right place to post this thread
CSS2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 12:54 AM   #2
Jim80
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Days like that come and go man nothing you could do about them , the bright side is theres always another day to wash away the memory of this one .
Old 08-01-08, 08:37 AM   #3
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

A broken ro dtip is not a hard thing to fish. Just buy a new tip and some 5 minute epoxy, and you're good to go. Just make sure you leave it about 12 hours before you fish with it so the epoxy sets good.

BB
Old 08-01-08, 09:07 AM   #4
CSS2011
BassFishin.Com Member

All ready gave him money for a new rod... oh well
CSS2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 11:37 AM   #5
cassidyta
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

If you gave him the money for a new one, then I would ask if you could have the old one. Tip repair is less than $5 and you could end up with a rod out of it.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.