Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 08-27-08, 11:37 AM   #1
Lilmoosecountry
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Ardent test comming soon!!!

Well i promised you & i will deliver. I will be testing Ardents new culling system & new F500 flipping reel thanks to a contact i have. After ICAST vendors ordered every onne of the culling system they had. Ardent is hard at work making more. I will get the culling system in the next couple of weeks. Do to a slight delay from a supplier issue. The F500 won't be ready until NOV or DEC. I will get my hands on it. Yes i do fish year round so as long as there is no ice. I will put the reel to the test. Foul weathor really shows a reels weakness. Please stand by & be patient. I am just a every day fishermen. I do not get paid to fill you full of nonsense like many pro's. Many pro's say what they have to because that's there job. I am just any every day fishermen who is given the oppertunity to say what i really think. I thank you Ardent for that oppertunity
Lilmoosecountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-08, 12:13 PM   #2
Lancer6
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmoosecountry View Post
Well i promised you & i will deliver. I will be testing Ardents new culling system & new F500 flipping reel thanks to a contact i have. After ICAST vendors ordered every onne of the culling system they had. Ardent is hard at work making more. I will get the culling system in the next couple of weeks. Do to a slight delay from a supplier issue. The F500 won't be ready until NOV or DEC. I will get my hands on it. Yes i do fish year round so as long as there is no ice. I will put the reel to the test. Foul weathor really shows a reels weakness. Please stand by & be patient. I am just a every day fishermen. I do not get paid to fill you full of nonsense like many pro's. Many pro's say what they have to because that's there job. I am just any every day fishermen who is given the oppertunity to say what i really think. I thank you Ardent for that oppertunity
Here's a test of an existing model to whet the appetites here. I'm delighted to have the opportunity to have the chance to have the occasion to have the privilege to have the good luck to have the link to have the space to provide it
http://www.tackletour.com/reviewardentxs1000.html

Lancer6
Lancer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-08, 01:52 PM   #3
Lilmoosecountry
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Here is a peak from ICAST. http://tackletour.com/reviewicast08ardent.html
Lilmoosecountry is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.