Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-05, 01:33 AM   #1
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fishwitch
Default Frog hunting

ne yall southern bois go froggin?if so lets here some stories for yall that dont know funny **** happens wile frog hunttin
my brother and law has a thing about spiders like EXTREME FEAR we were froggin and he run nose first into 1 of them big bad bannana spiders out size of your fist he tredded water all the way to the bank were he ran into a lil gatorbout 3 foot when he promtly turnt around and ran across top of water back to the boat but wouldnt get in till i killed the spyder he was like screw the gators theres spiders in the boat hole time im rollin on bottom of the boat even the frogs are laughin u cna hear them rollin round in the ice chest he hasnt live that up yet sit in the water with the gators cuz of a spider we spray painted a big spider on his boat so hell never forget
fishwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-05, 01:36 AM   #2
Mikey
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Mikey
Default Re: Frog hunting

u eat the legs right they taste like chicken
frog ( dont eat me sniper)
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-05, 01:38 AM   #3
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

they taste like frog lol DUHH
Old 06-26-05, 12:29 PM   #4
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fastcat

Frog legs are gooooooooooooddddd...... But I like giggin' them better.........
fastcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-05, 01:53 PM   #5
Stan
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Stan

well i would have to say i am a fan of hand grabbin them...funniest thing i ever saw was when me and 2 of my buddies picked up a lil 3 foot gator went up to our other friends boat and let'er go...they cleared that boat in about 2 seconds.... ;D
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-05, 02:33 PM   #6
james33
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to james33

Well we usually get a pillow case to put the frogs in. One night we happened upon a Snapping turtle. If you aint had turtle let me tell you it rivals frog legs. Anyhow we caught the turtle about a 10 pounder pretty good sized one. Well my buddy being the lazy SOB he is decided to put him in his case tie the end and leave it so we didn't have to carry it all night. That leaves me carrying a sack full of frogs. Well we gigged the last one and decided to head home. Stopped and picked the turtle up. Well dipstick decides to sling it over his shoulder. Needless to say he gets bit one the back of the leg. He's screaming and yelling the stupid thing will not let go. He had to walk 1/2 a mile back to the truck with this turtle hanging on the back of his leg inside a pillow case. I hit the mother enough times with a tire iron it finally let go. There wasn't much blood but man what a bruise. ;D ;D ;D
james33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-05, 02:52 PM   #7
Mikey
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Mikey

that has to suck them turtles are mest up
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-05, 11:07 PM   #8
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

we gotto hand grab now i believe the law down here is no breaking the skin
Old 06-28-05, 12:49 AM   #9
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=fishing_sniper link=board=Tourneys;num=1119760395;start=0#0 date=06/26/05 at 00:33:15]ne yall southern bois go froggin?if so lets here some stories for yall that dont know funny **** happens wile frog hunttin
my brother and law has a thing about spiders like EXTREME FEAR we were froggin and he run nose first into 1 of them big bad bannana spiders out size of your fist he tredded water all the way to the bank were he ran into a lil gatorbout 3 foot when he promtly turnt around and ran across top of water back to the boat but wouldnt get in till i killed the spyder he was like screw the gators theres spiders in the boat hole time im rollin on bottom of the boat even the frogs are laughin u cna hear them rollin round in the ice chest he hasnt live that up yet sit in the water with the gators cuz of a spider we spray painted a big spider on his boat so hell never forget[/quote]

Sounds like me and Snakes I was LMAO reading that. 8) Thanks haven't laughed that well in awhile

[quote author=IL.bassin link=board=Tourneys;num=1119760395;start=0#5 date=06/26/05 at 13:33:07]Well we usually get a pillow case to put the frogs in. One night we happened upon a Snapping turtle. If you aint had turtle let me tell you it rivals frog legs. Anyhow we caught the turtle about a 10 pounder pretty good sized one. Well my buddy being the lazy SOB he is decided to put him in his case tie the end and leave it so we didn't have to carry it all night. That leaves me carrying a sack full of frogs. Well we gigged the last one and decided to head home. Stopped and picked the turtle up. Well dipstick decides to sling it over his shoulder. Needless to say he gets bit one the back of the leg. He's screaming and yelling the stupid thing will not let go. He had to walk 1/2 a mile back to the truck with this turtle hanging on the back of his leg inside a pillow case. I hit the mother enough times with a tire iron it finally let go. There wasn't much blood but man what a bruise. ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

And then I read this one right after the first one ;D I'm glad I don't frog, snake, spider, gator, any reptile hunt. I would be the ones everyones telling the stories about :-[

Very funny both of them.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-05, 11:07 AM   #10
timmy16724
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to timmy16724

i was goin frog huntin and a 3 foot gater jumped on the boat and we littarly walked on water all the way back to the truck lol it was scary as heck to c a gator jump in front of ya
timmy16724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-05, 02:12 AM   #11
Rubberduck#2
BassFishin.Com Member

One night my brother and I was hunting with a friend on his farm. We had hit two ponds and was doing really well. My friend told us there was one more pond we could go to back in this hollow. We drove as far as we could then walked the rest of the way in. Where I'm from it's legal to hunt frogs with a 22 rifle. Anyway we reached the pond and I was amazed at the number of frogs it had on it. We started wading around the pond and I was shooting frogs everywhere. There was so many frogs I ran out of bullets so my friend started giggin them. There was this one frog that was floating on top of the water a couple of feet from the bank. My friend was fixing to gig it when the water exploded and this frog started making this god awlful noise. Anyway a snake had grabbed onto the frog just as he went to gig it. At that point he yelled snake and tried to gig the snake. He knocked the snake loose from the frog and the frog hopped away while the snake turned and came at him. My friend gigged at the snake again and buried him into the mud. I ran back to the truck and got some more ammo and returned. As he pulled the snake up out of the water I shot him. This excitement preaty much ended the night. The reason this is so funny it scared the **** out of three, 6'3 250 lbs. cops.
Rubberduck#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 02:03 PM   #12
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

i have been frog giggin'....no funny stories tho......
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 03:43 PM   #13
Bin
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bin

never been sounds like fun
Bin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-05, 04:05 AM   #14
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Same here 02...... But I do have a story from when I went flounder giggin'......... I was walking along when I steped on a crab and it grabbed 3 of my toes and scared the mess out of me and I fell back cause It tried to bring both of my feet out from underneath me in 2 1/2 feet of water and went for a swim...............
Old 07-02-05, 02:10 AM   #15
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

last year my brother n law got a gator huntin license and some tags so we set up our hooks andcome back next day got had 1 well it was all tangles in trees and stuff so we faught with it and faught with it finaly got it to the boat he put his hand on a tree to steady himself wile holding rope wile i shot the gator well a spider ran across his hand and he droped the gator and bout flipeed the boat as he juped out the boat and up the bank left me sittin in the boat he went and got in the truck wouldnt get out ok picture this with me
im sittin inna 12 foor jonn boat no engine with a 8anda half foot gator tied to the front by myself as i sit there thinkin to myself this sucks the gator decides its time to goso here we go out across the lake i had to rodeo the gator up to the side of the boathold him still shoot him bout 5 times in the head then drag him in the boat BY MY SELF and then paddle back to the truck which by now is like half a mile away with a friggin 800 lb gator in the boat that decided it wasnt dead enough and starts thrashin around
so i throwed him out and shot him a couple more times when i do finaly get back to the truck i have to convince my brother n law to unlock the doors and help me load the gator i swear im bout dun with that big puss
1 more them episodes imm shove my foot so far up his but hes gunna taste boot leather ofr awile
Old 07-02-05, 06:05 PM   #16
profishermenkid16
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to profishermenkid16

Ain't you boys got no girls to play with down South ? I ain't into creepin round no swamp trying to grab a damned frog to eat his legs.Ain't you boys got no Kentucky fried chicken, or any other places down there to go out and grab a bite to eat without creepin round a swamp after it ?Heck if you's play with them rich girls, they could buy you a bite to eat every now and again. ??? P N J
profishermenkid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-05, 12:17 AM   #17
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

YANKEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D ;D ;D ;D............. Us southern boys are all about gettin' nice and dirty.......... But most of us can find a girl that will actually do that stuff with us.......... And those roughneck girls tend play hard if ya know what I mean
Old 07-08-05, 02:01 AM   #18
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

BUMP jus thought id try it
hey pig i got me a rich girl she likes to come get down in dirty wit me thats why i like her she supports m bad habbits like drinkin dippin and fishin
Old 07-08-05, 02:12 AM   #19
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Hell you got it both ways rich and dirty............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................
[glow=red,2,300][move]GIT-R-DONE[/move][/glow]
Old 07-08-05, 02:14 AM   #20
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

far as im concerned thats the only way to get it fithy rich lol
Old 07-08-05, 02:17 AM   #21
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

heard that........

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.