Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 01-12-14, 05:34 AM   #1
Fish-N-Fool
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Crankbait Identifacation

I need some help trying to figure out who made some of the crank baits I have. If you know who makes it or the name of the bait please let me know here I will list them as Crankbait 1 to 6.

Crank 1, I know nothing about. It's 3 1/4 long with the bill the bill is U shaped and 1 " long. It is a floater diver and has a small rattle.
C

Crankbait 2 is 4 3/4" long with the bill it is a big spoon style bill that it 1 5/8" long and 1 1/8" wide and is a floater diver. It has no rattle.

Crank 3. I have 2 of these in different colors It has this odd plastic spinner under the lip. It is 4 3/4" long total and has a spoon shaped bill that is 1 3/4" long and 7/8" wide. Other then the spinner on it it looks just like Crank 2 and I'm sure they are made by the same company and it's also a floater diver. It also has no rattle

Crank 4. I believe this is a Yo-Zuri bait but I'm not sure. It is 4 1/2" long total and has a spoon shaped bill that is 1 5/8" long and 1 1/4" wide. This is a floater diver and it has a loud rattle.

Crank 5. Is 4" long with a U shaped spoon bill. 1 3/8" long and 1" wide it's a floater diver with no rattles.

Crank 6. Is a very odd bait, it is clear plastic with a gold tinfoil like metal inside. It's 3 1/2 " total with a kind of a heart shaped bill that is 7/8" long and 7/8" wide it is also a floater diver and has no rattles.

Tnx for any help.
Old 01-15-14, 12:13 PM   #2
senkosam
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

The fire tiger plug, 2nd from the top looks like a Jim Rogers. The craw plug one up for the bottom plug looks like a Bill Norman. I also own the top plug and believe it was produced for Walmart by Renegade. The prism shad it familiar but can't place it.
senkosam is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.