Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-08, 10:16 PM   #26
kicking bass
BassFishin.Com Member

I really don't like snap swivels. Some lures just don't follow them right. Two or three poles with different baits tied on and stick with the one that works. If none work then tie on a new one....it don't take all that much time. Lord knows I don't want to waste my fishing time tieing knots but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Old 10-18-08, 02:50 PM   #27
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Between tying nots and messing with our danged trolling motor (still haven't figured that thing out all the way) I'm lucky I have time to fish. Which would be why my dad always catches more than me. Anyways, I do like the duo-lock snaps. Right now I'm using the Berkley brand, which have a more pointed end, and I like the rounded ones better. But still the only thing I use them for is crankbaits.

anyways, welcome to the Nut-House kicking bass. From what you've posted that I've read you'll fit in here just fine.

BB
Old 10-18-08, 09:43 PM   #28
kicking bass
BassFishin.Com Member

Thank ya BigBassin144, I like this place. Feel like I know ya's already. As much time as I spend tying knots somedays, I'm almost glad I don't have a trolling motor. Not really....I wish I had a boat.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.