Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-05, 09:54 AM   #1
Rodman_Rob
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default I NEED to go fishing NOW #@$%

Why is it when I NEED to go fishing, I can't find the time, and now that I don't have the time, we've had unusually cool (low 80's) temps. Bait monkeys been spending everything I have and can't even go fishing. Can't wait till next time, picked up a new lure for some monster topwater hits, http://www.highrollerlures.com/products.php?Cat_ID=9 (buzz bait propeller instead of the little rinky dink props on the smithwicks). Has a nice color pattern as well. This would be the perfect bait to paddle around the lake with just waiting for a monster to blow up on it. Ain't nothing small going to come after it, thats for sure. Can't wait for the day I can fish all day everyday.
Old 09-06-05, 03:34 PM   #2
Rodman_Rob
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

ahhhh hell, there might be a lawsuit or two arising from this fishing trip, but sometimes.........a man has to do what a man has to do......and right now..... I HAVE TO GO FISHING! I'll let yall know how I do.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.