Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-08, 10:43 PM   #1
doughboy
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Its happened elsewhere...

http://www.chycho.com/?q=node/1909
I don't know how everyone feels on the subject but i strongly believe in the 2nd amendment and in the right that my father and grandfather fought for.
doughboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-08, 01:11 AM   #2
wareagledc
BassFishin.Com Active Member

and if it comes to it I will continue fighting for it. its gonna be a hard day when they try to come and take my guns from me.
wareagledc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-08, 08:52 AM   #3
quenston

What ever happened to this being a free country? This doesnt seem like much of a free country anymore, it seems the government tells us what we can buy, they tell us well you can say this or you cant say that, now they wanna take my guns away!!! I think not!! The person is the one that makes the crime!!!, So therefore we that like to hunt to put meat in the freezer and provide for our family isnt allowed to do that so when they take guns away and there becomes a overwhelming population of deer, rabbits and other wild game the government can spend 50 Billion dollars on how to fix the problem!!!!!
quenston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-08, 09:28 AM   #4
Bob Smith
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by quenston View Post
What ever happened to this being a free country? This doesnt seem like much of a free country anymore, it seems the government tells us what we can buy, they tell us well you can say this or you cant say that, now they wanna take my guns away!!! I think not!! The person is the one that makes the crime!!!, So therefore we that like to hunt to put meat in the freezer and provide for our family isnt allowed to do that so when they take guns away and there becomes a overwhelming population of deer, rabbits and other wild game the government can spend 50 Billion dollars on how to fix the problem!!!!!
Just remember it is the dumb folks that vote for these losers and put them in office. Until America wakes up and thinks about what they are doing (voting away thier freedom), these idiots will keep on creating more laws that will stifle your freedoms.
Old 12-10-08, 04:49 PM   #5
quenston

Bob I couldnt agree with you more!!! I am not anti-american by no means and i have visited numerous places around the world, (Amsterdam being the best!!) and I have seen more freedom in other countries than what we are getting here. Dont get me wrong I am very proud American but dang people need to open there eyes quick!!!!
quenston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-08, 07:03 PM   #6
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

sad, sad thing happening today in america.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-08, 10:42 PM   #7
garry_3000

I have allways said they can have my guns after they kill me.Also what happens when some one runs abuch of people over in there car killing them will they ban cars.
garry_3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-08, 11:46 PM   #8
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

The greatest and most important document in the history of mankind is the US Constitution.

And yet today it is completely ignored by most Washington politicians.

Theres your problem.
Old 12-13-08, 11:27 AM   #9
Fishing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
The greatest and most important document in the history of mankind is the US Constitution.

And yet today it is completely ignored by most Washington politicians.

Theres your problem.
WTL is absolutely right. Most politicians today couldn't even tell you whats in the Constitution. They're too busy drinkin' the left wing Kool Aid.
I know one thing... if/when it ever comes down to actually confiscating guns, there will be an uprising in this country... the likes of which the citizens haven't seen since 1860.
Fishing Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.