Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 06-21-09, 12:18 AM   #1
1/4 stick
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Happy Father's Day!

To all the dads and soon to be dads, may you have a wonderful, safe and delightful daddy's day!
Today, do yourself a favor... take a dad fishing!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-09, 12:21 AM   #2
Jim80

Happy fathers day to everyone .

jim
Old 06-21-09, 07:00 AM   #3
MallenManson
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Yep Happy Father's Day guys!
Old 06-21-09, 08:39 AM   #4
bamabassman

Happy popa day guys!
Old 06-21-09, 09:01 AM   #5
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Happy Daddy Day!
"Any man can be a father, but not every man will be a daddy." Unknown
Old 06-21-09, 07:48 PM   #6
Bassboss

Hooh! We had a VERY eventful fathers day!

First of all, my grandma just had surgery on Friday to remove to toomer (<spelling) in her breast. After a break fast of yogurt, she sat down on the steps for little wile. And when I was sitting here, on this forum, I heard a thump! I looked over to my grandma and she had fallen side ways and hit her head on the wall, a ran aver got her up and tried to get her to come to... nothing. I yelled for my mom, she ran inside and propped her, she started spitting up something, I went into my dad's room (he was sleeping in) and woke him up, I told him something was wrong with grandma. He got up and went to he tried to get her attention, she was still non-responsive. He ran to the phone called 911 and got an ambulance to come over. After he called she came to, he asked what happened, she said she didn't know, I told her she hit her head, she said "really" in a kind of dazed sort of way. She had no clue anything had happened! After about 2 minutes the ambulance cam with all there stuff, checked her out, and everything seemed fine expect for an e regular hart beat, but that's normal for her, and she's on meds for it (along with meds for high blood). She mentioned she had lost 7lbs in the last 2 days, they said it was not of fat, but of liquid, they told us to make sure she got plenty of water. They offered to take her to the hospital for an IV. She said she would just drink lots here. They said that would be fine, and they let her sight the refusal papers. Than they left and said to make sure she got plenty of water! She did I think she's had like 15 big glasses of water today! As of now, she's doing fine! We all had a big dinner of top sirloin tip roast, med rare, mashed tatters, and home grow, home made, fresh green beans!

Well ya... happy fathers day!
Old 06-21-09, 09:40 PM   #7
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassboss View Post
Hooh! We had a VERY eventful fathers day!

First of all, my grandma just had surgery on Friday to remove to toomer (<spelling) in her breast. After a break fast of yogurt, she sat down on the steps for little wile. And when I was sitting here, on this forum, I heard a thump! I looked over to my grandma and she had fallen side ways and hit her head on the wall, a ran aver got her up and tried to get her to come to... nothing. I yelled for my mom, she ran inside and propped her, she started spitting up something, I went into my dad's room (he was sleeping in) and woke him up, I told him something was wrong with grandma. He got up and went to he tried to get her attention, she was still non-responsive. He ran to the phone called 911 and got an ambulance to come over. After he called she came to, he asked what happened, she said she didn't know, I told her she hit her head, she said "really" in a kind of dazed sort of way. She had no clue anything had happened! After about 2 minutes the ambulance cam with all there stuff, checked her out, and everything seemed fine expect for an e regular hart beat, but that's normal for her, and she's on meds for it (along with meds for high blood). She mentioned she had lost 7lbs in the last 2 days, they said it was not of fat, but of liquid, they told us to make sure she got plenty of water. They offered to take her to the hospital for an IV. She said she would just drink lots here. They said that would be fine, and they let her sight the refusal papers. Than they left and said to make sure she got plenty of water! She did I think she's had like 15 big glasses of water today! As of now, she's doing fine! We all had a big dinner of top sirloin tip roast, med rare, mashed tatters, and home grow, home made, fresh green beans!

Well ya... happy fathers day!

Alls well that ends well! Glad she's doin better
Old 06-21-09, 09:42 PM   #8
Bassboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MallenManson View Post
Alls well that ends well! Glad she's doin better
Yeah, allz well that ends well!

Thanks Mallen!
Old 06-21-09, 10:02 PM   #9
bamabassman

tell your grandma we all said to take it easy ok? we will put her on the prayer list. bassboss.
Old 06-21-09, 10:23 PM   #10
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Happy Father's Day all you dads on here!

BB
Old 06-22-09, 07:51 AM   #11
Bassboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
tell your grandma we all said to take it easy ok? we will put her on the prayer list. bassboss.
Thanks bama! I'll tell er!
Old 06-22-09, 08:00 AM   #12
aikenyounggun

man i had a great father's day hangin out with my dad, workin.... dont know why he wanted to work, but i guess that is what we do.....

great father's day song: Drive, By Allen Jackson
Old 06-22-09, 09:49 AM   #13
sac
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I went saltwater fishing with my brother in-law and father in-law out on the family Pontoon boat. We each caught a Jack and my dad in-law got a Snapper. We only had a hour to fish so that's all we caught. We need to do that more often, it was a boat load of fun lol
sac is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.