Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions

Old 11-17-12, 06:20 PM   #1
pro reel
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default 2013 classic, who wants to go?

I know we have tried some get togethers in the past that didn't pan out, but i thought i might toss this up as an option once more and see if there is some interest. I want to go to the classic this year at Grand. I'm not sure yet if i can afford it or not, but I hope to be able to. I was thinking that if several of us got together we could share rides in a few boats and possible share one house at a resort? Or maybe if not that, then just a couple or a few of us split a room?
pro reel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-12, 07:26 PM   #2
Jrob78
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I would love to be able to go and I am going to try to. I don't know if I'll be able to afford it or if I will be able to be gone for multiple days. I know it's coming up quick, hopefully I can make it.
Old 11-17-12, 09:19 PM   #3
bassn1
BassFishin.Com Member

Default 2013 Classic

Pro, I plan to attend this year as well. Only reason I would not go is if I cannot get time off work. At this point in time the trip is still a go. Will keep you up to date on that status.
Dan
bassn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-12, 02:30 AM   #4
bluebasser86
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Me and a couple of friends are going. One of my friends has an uncle that has 2 cabins on the lake and he's letting us stay in one of them for the weekend for free. He rented out the other one for that weekend a week after they announced the Classic was going to be at Grand.
bluebasser86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.