Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-09, 12:32 PM   #26
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Hey everyone has got their opinion girl. Carrie does to you, what Taylor does to me. If we all thought alike, wouldn't none of us get along.
Old 05-30-09, 12:35 PM   #27
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

c girl, the bottom line is that just about everyone on here really appreciates music, what ever type floats your boat, and I think thats pretty cool.
Even at our last outing on the lake wtl and his dad had to endure some heavy metal denny had playing for hours, yet never complained LOL
I used to travel with great guys fishing tourneys and country was always on, and its not to bad, I'd rather listen to older rock these days after spending years trying to keep up with alternative rock. I think in each gender like country or rock, everyone has a favorite or more, and theres always a handful of artists that makes ya wanna throw up a little bit every time ya hear it..before ya turn the channel rofl

Just to show ya how far out of it I am with the country stars, I have had no clue to any of the forementioned country stars. But ask me what year ozzy did something crazy and I can probably come up with some crazy answer heh
I say everyone needs music in their life everyday, it sure makes it a better one.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-09, 01:59 PM   #28
1/4 stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
c girl, the bottom line is that just about everyone on here really appreciates music, what ever type floats your boat, and I think thats pretty cool.
Even at our last outing on the lake wtl and his dad had to endure some heavy metal denny had playing for hours, yet never complained LOL
I used to travel with great guys fishing tourneys and country was always on, and its not to bad, I'd rather listen to older rock these days after spending years trying to keep up with alternative rock. I think in each gender like country or rock, everyone has a favorite or more, and theres always a handful of artists that makes ya wanna throw up a little bit every time ya hear it..before ya turn the channel rofl

Just to show ya how far out of it I am with the country stars, I have had no clue to any of the forementioned country stars. But ask me what year ozzy did something crazy and I can probably come up with some crazy answer heh
I say everyone needs music in their life everyday, it sure makes it a better one.
"Remember the alamo!!!!!" Ozzy's a wiz! All hail the Oz!
Old 05-30-09, 02:02 PM   #29
JB

"hands 1/4 a ticket to the crazy train and gets on board too, pop one open brah!
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-09, 04:57 PM   #30
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Which opens up an entirely new can o worms. Randy Rhoads or Zakk Wylde, or as I call him...The Replacement....
Old 05-30-09, 05:51 PM   #31
1/4 stick

Man Ozzy got me through in my teen years and twenties two. Even now when I get that "The whole world is coming down on me" feeling I lock myself in a room and crank the Oz. And shortly I just don't feel so alone anymore.

Personally I'm a Rhoads fan and loyalist. There is no replacing him as a guitarist. But given the circumstances, they couldn't of found anybody better than Zack to continue on with.

I'm gettin' all sentamintal now, gonna cry.

lol
Old 05-30-09, 06:20 PM   #32
MallenManson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4 stick View Post
Man Ozzy got me through in my teen years and twenties two. Even now when I get that "The whole world is coming down on me" feeling I lock myself in a room and crank the Oz. And shortly I just don't feel so alone anymore.

Personally I'm a Rhoads fan and loyalist. There is no replacing him as a guitarist. But given the circumstances, they couldn't of found anybody better than Zack to continue on with.

I'm gettin' all sentamintal now, gonna cry.

lol
You da man! While I'm very happy with Wylde, there is NO replacement for Rhoads. I've had this argument with a guy at work more than once lol
Old 05-31-09, 07:28 AM   #33
1/4 stick

Add a lot of distortion, some leather, spikes, and a few ladies of questionable character dancing to this song and you have the years of my late twenties and thirties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RLiuPRMJy8

Now that I listened to it... late teens to early thirties. hehehe.... Have a good Sunday everyone.
Old 05-31-09, 09:40 PM   #34
MallenManson

Does this count as country?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFyP...eature=related
Old 05-31-09, 11:56 PM   #35
NWOhioBear
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via Yahoo to NWOhioBear

No :P

Country is just about all I listen to besides classic rock. I'm a hillbilly through and through. I have no problem with any other music besides a select few styles. I really enjoy carrie underwood and I like Taylor swift more as a pure singer then entertainer. I used to work next door to "John T. Floores" country store in Helotes, Texas where a lot of people started. Was a great time and met a lot of good artists.

But one question. Any particular music help catch bass? :S
NWOhioBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-09, 02:12 AM   #36
1/4 stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWOhioBear View Post
No :P

Country is just about all I listen to besides classic rock. I'm a hillbilly through and through. I have no problem with any other music besides a select few styles. I really enjoy carrie underwood and I like Taylor swift more as a pure singer then entertainer. I used to work next door to "John T. Floores" country store in Helotes, Texas where a lot of people started. Was a great time and met a lot of good artists.

But one question. Any particular music help catch bass? :S

Here ya go.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNqT6ZZ9uw0
Old 06-01-09, 05:20 PM   #37
PowerBass

Country is my choice when it comes to music. Newer artists really suck compared to the older ones. Im a big fan of David Allan Coe, Randy Travis, Tracy Lawrence, Sammy Kershaw, George Strait, John Anderson, Merle Haggard, Sawyer Brown, list goes on and on. For newer artists, Eric Church, Jamey Johnson, some Montgomery Gentry, a few select songs by Big and Rich.
Old 06-01-09, 07:57 PM   #38
Christopherkeene9

Nobody's mentioned the new Zack or Zach Brown Band. The Chicken Fried is pretty good. Not too fond of the new one the radio stations have been playing though.
Christopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-09, 02:33 PM   #39
bassFishingWNY
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Being an old man, Elvis is the best.
Then older county Patsy Cline, Johny Cash, Brenda Lee . Then old classic, the platters, can't remember the names now, getting old, but who can forget Jerry Lee Louis, "shaking". To bad he had to marry a 13 year old!
bassFishingWNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.