Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-09, 08:34 AM   #27
Randy
BassFishin.Com Member

Here's my story and yes, I'm sticking to it. But your Honor, I can't help the fact that they came close enough to my boat that the rattle trap crossed their ski rope. I am a good caster , but come on . The person holding on to the rope will turn loose as they see this 3/4 oz. trap running up the rope at their hands.
I keep 1 locked and loaded when the skiers start getting close. I missed one by only 10 ft or so. When they came back by , the guy dropped his trunks and mooned me. Hey what the hell , gotta admit I did laugh for a while. I still see them on the lake , they stay just far enough away I can't quite get to them.
Now we both wave at each other, guess they got the message but it still makes you wonder why they come that close to your boat while fishing when the lake is 7 miles wide.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.