Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-13, 09:30 AM   #1
bassfisher
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default You know it's cold when....

When you're fishing and ice forms on your line as your reeling in your line. When you have to stick your rod tip back into the water to de-ice it. When you have to knock the ice off with your fingers on your rod eyes when ice is so thick sticking in back into the water isn't helping, in hopes of not cutting your 6lb line, or so you can case again. All of these things happen while I was trout fishing yesterday in one of our ponds they stock with trout. I loved it!!! Now no way were my trout even close to the size of the ones that bluebasser86 posted, but I still had as much fun I bet. (My biggest was 12", with the smallest being about 10 1/2") I got 5 in about 2 and 1/2 hours, that's all you can keep each time you go out.
bassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-13, 11:03 PM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Well.....it may have seemed cold to you with frozen line and rod guides and all, but you really know it's cold when your fishing and a beaver appears next to you wearing a parka and is rubbing two sticks together.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.