Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-12, 11:34 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Well for some it's that time of year

Some of US seasonal fishers (open and closed fishing season) this time of year is time to ......RE-ORGANIZE.

So here's some help.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_i=B004UVZ7P8

Now I have a system that I use that some others may use also.

It's my 'Disposable Tackle Storage System'!
In markets now! Frankly they are in all stores but my system helps narrow things down when your searching in a hurry.
So you take all your plastic worms, find a BPS plastic bag and put them in. Now you can use different bags for different size worms if 'your that organized' and take your sharpie, which I know everyone has and label. Ex. stick baits-SB
finesse worms- FS and so on
And if you mix and match them, you really can end up with some one of a kind colors by seasons end.

Next take your jigs and toss THEM into a Cabala's bag.
Now I throw in some trailers in the same storage compartment so they are always together.

Next terminal tackle. Now this takes a little more organizational skill but still a good system.
Get some small sandwich size heavy duty zipper bags, Glads ok but store brand is just as good. Now take your 1/0s and put in one bag, 2/0s another, 1/4oz. sinkers in another and so on. Now TOSS them all into a Gander Mountain bag.
The clear bags make finding different tackle easy and saves time due to not having to label everything.

Cranks in an Academy bag.
Frogs in a Dick's bag.
Top waters in a 'what ever your favorite monkey hot spot' is and so on till you got all your tackle covered.

Now your always going to have stuff that doesn't really fit in another category and for that stuff a 'FLEET FARM' bag. They carry everything terminal so I easily can remember which storage compartment is terminal tackle cause this obviously gets used the most.

Now for the best part of the system!
As the season goes on our tackle storage containers get 'worn'.
Go satisfy the monkey's cravings and PRESTO......BRAND NEW TACKLE STORAGE CONTAINER! Now you can replace the old worn out one.

Now I'm hoping to have the 'patents' finalized buy Christmas so start your system before I lock competitors out and this system costs hundreds.

Hope this helps those who may be struggling with keeping things organized.
For the rest of you. You may not know it but this was the 'ORIGINAL' soft sided tackle storage system.
I had challenges with the patents and others beat me to market with 'MY' idea. Well they changed them a littlle but THIERS aren't disposable!

Have a great week everyone!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.