Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-09, 06:04 PM   #1
Kevin
Administrator

Arrow A Word From Kevin

I would like to wish everyone a safe and prosperous New Year. The last quarter of 2008 was an exciting time for us and we are anticipating 2009 to be our banner year. It's been 3 months since our relaunch and I appreciate the support and positive comments from all of you.

As we continue to work hard each week to provide the best and most informative bass fishing website on the Internet, we still need to get the word out to interested anglers that may have never visited BassFishin.Com.

With some of the best Members supporting this site, I know I can count on your partnership to spread the word about the new site and our content. We realize many of you participate in other forums. Each of you can play a supportive role by linking to BassFishin.Com from those forums. You can help us when in those forums, by providing a link to a BassFishin.Com video or section. For instance, the next time the topic is fishing line selection, jig fishing techniques, or any other topic, this would be the perfect opportunity to provide a link to BassFishin.Com to support the discussion.

I would be delighted to take your call to personally thank you for your support and loyalty.

Most Sincerely,

Kevin Scarselli
(410) 451-1830
Old 01-04-09, 06:08 PM   #2
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Thanks for all the work you put in on this site Kevin. I visit a few other sites but still prefer this one.
Old 01-04-09, 07:48 PM   #3
bamabassman

Kevin, I tell EACH and EVERY fisherman, woman, child about this great site. i will continue to do so. the only other site i have come onto is anthony's. he is a true friend and i am gonna support his college fund. i have never been to another site as i have heard too many bad reviews,lol. and i love the folks here.

HERE'S TO A GREAT AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR FOR YOU AND THE SITE KEVIN!!
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-09, 10:34 PM   #4
Wishing2BFishing
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Kevin, great site. I will spread the good word.
Wishing2BFishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-09, 10:49 PM   #5
crankybait

I must sound like a broken record saying this, but Kevin, thanks for providing us with the best place to hang out and talk fishing (and other stuff) on the net. I always tell anyone into fishing about this site. I've been on many forums, but this is by far the best.
Old 01-06-09, 10:22 PM   #6
Jim80

Thanks to you as well man for providing such a well put together site .

Jim
Old 01-07-09, 01:42 AM   #7
Fishnngolfn

I bought my first rod and reel at the age of 28 after fishing on the TN river while on a jobsite during the down times. I caught many fish but I tried a couple times after that trip and never caught another one. I quickly lost interest and the rod went against the wall for 7 years. I never really thought about picking it back up since I already had a leisure activity (golf) that I was pretty good at. I am actually surprised the rod and reel made through 3 moves.

In May 2008, the men's group in my church were talking about going on their camping and fishing trip (none of them played golf). They asked me and I politely declined. But then I heard about all the fun they had and I knew I missed a great time. Later that week, I went on line and searched for information on fishing. I may have missed the first trip that year but I was not going to miss the second one. I stumbled upon your site and I can honestly say that it has changed my life. Not only did I catch fish the next time I went out but I came to realize that fishing was another fun and relaxing way to appreciate what God has given us.

There are so many knowledgeable people on this site and your videos and product reviews are perfect for the beginning fisherman. I learned so much in such a short 6 months and I still learn new things almost everyday from this site. I want to fish every day now. I now have a hobby that I thoroughly love (even more than golf) and look forward to passing my knowledge along to my son. This site will make me look like a genius to my son. More importantly, I look forward to many fishing trips with my son and having those precious father/son times. I know I will cherish those times from the moment they happen to the day I die. And I know my son will look back upon them and smile when he is older and I am gone.

Fishing was never anything that my family did. I never saw a fishing pole in my grandfather's house nor at my father's house. But because of this site and the people on here, I just know that there will always be a fisherman in my family from now on because of the love that I now have for fishing.

Thank you for the memories (past, present, and future),
Chris
Fishnngolfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-09, 10:23 AM   #8
Joel
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Kevin, Much continued success with BassFishin.Com. It's truly a unique site. That's the main reason that I 1st came here to check out your videos which were posted about on NY BASS. Your content is so much different then any other Bass fishing site/forum I visited over the years, except for NY BASS.com which is basically a southern NY fishing site where I met and actually fish with many of the members. I've seen posts from a few of those members here, so the word is getting out.

The amount of time and effort that you put in to produce those professional videos is clearly evident and much appreciated. Believe me, I've learned something from everyone of them.
Old 01-16-09, 03:25 PM   #9
Tall
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Great site full of information, keep it coming. A lot of great tips from the members as well to help individuals increase their knowledge of bass fishing.
CHRIST loves you and died for you John 3:16
Tall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-09, 11:08 AM   #10
Fishing Fanatic

Thanks for putting this website together Kevin. It's an outstanding resource and the forum members are great. Even the Bama fans...
Fishing Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-09, 09:07 PM   #11
rangerryan

c-rig............ there is just no loyalty anymore. lol ......... this is the only bass fishin website i visit
rangerryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-09, 03:34 PM   #12
scooter520
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Thanks !

Kevin, Thank you from the Great White north. New to this site, but will be staying a long long time ! Good luck in the new year, and we will pass it on !!
Old 02-06-09, 09:14 PM   #13
Bassboss

I'll try to spread the word, when ever I come up to some when hugging the shore, we most the time chat, 99% of the time I'll mention the Bassfishin forums, and advise them. Not sure if they actually both to tack a look, but hay, we may get lucky!
Old 02-06-09, 11:12 PM   #14
Volman
BassFishin.Com Member

Great looking site. I like it.
Looks like I'm going to be around here for a while.
Looking foward to meeting and getting to know all.
I'm on pro-staff on another forum, but I'll be joining in here too.

Last edited by Volman; 02-06-09 at 11:15 PM. Reason: added to
Volman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-09, 10:09 PM   #15
aikenyounggun

thanks Kevin i have really come to enjoy this sight and i hope it grows
Old 02-19-09, 06:58 PM   #16
raincheck
BassFishin.Com Member

Cool

Kevin, great site. I will spread the good word. Terry Adolph
raincheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-09, 11:39 PM   #17
brems
BassFishin.Com Member

Thank you Kevin. An amazing site already, can't wait to see more. Bravo!
brems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-09, 06:43 PM   #18
hookset on 3

Hello Kevin, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy BassFishin.com. You have got the [B]It that so many fishing web sites, shows, forums wish they had. Your professionalism and character is apparent to all the members. Don't worry, good things will come your way.Keep up the good work.

Hookset
hookset on 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-09, 11:33 PM   #19
stevomac59

This is by far the best fishing forum available! In order to spread out the word of bassfishin.com, may I suggest making some kind of "Business-card-like" card? They made some on this other forum that I am enlisted in, and I have given them out to ppl, which in turn, join the forum too! Im pretty sure there are some other fishing fanatics out there too (other than us :P)!!
Old 01-21-10, 04:42 AM   #20
LuvThyMeta|
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to LuvThyMeta| Send a message via MSN to LuvThyMeta| Send a message via Yahoo to LuvThyMeta|

yep i am new here and this site is by far the best i have seen in a while.
LuvThyMeta| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-10, 08:17 AM   #21
BlueDaksi

I've spent much time perusing and participating in many online fishing communities and Bassfisin.com is definitely unique and among the top handful of quality sites IMO. The content is outstanding and the folks here are friendly and knowledgeable.

I found out about Bassfishin.com from some of my students in the RIT Bass Club when they showed one of Kevin's videos at a recent meeting. Keep up the good work Kevin!
Old 01-22-10, 09:06 PM   #22
LuvThyMeta|
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to LuvThyMeta| Send a message via MSN to LuvThyMeta| Send a message via Yahoo to LuvThyMeta|

Haha BlueDaksi,

Yeah same here i found out about this website from watching Kevin's youtube videos. He has some really helpful vids on there. I look at them all the time.
LuvThyMeta| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-10, 10:57 AM   #23
Barthez
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Thank you

Thank you for all the effort you put into this site and specially for sharing your bass knowledge and techniques so generously.
Barthez is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.