Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions

Old 01-15-14, 04:04 PM   #1
Z-Man
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Checking In

Hey everybody! It has been a long time since I checked in here. Thought I would stop by and say hello. Kind of fell off the fishing wagon last year. Little thing called life keeps getting in the way. Got a new job, new girlfriend, new truck and the bait monkey made me get some new tackle as well. Getting some student loans and such paid off this year. I'm hoping by the end of this year I will have a new to me bass boat in the garage. Hope everybody is doing well and staying warm for those of us in the NE.
Old 01-16-14, 10:12 AM   #2
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Great to have improvements,are you aware the original z was a hydrosport ,fairly cheap nowdays and being all Kevlar still make a decent new to me boat
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-14, 11:13 AM   #3
Z-Man
BassFishin.Com Member

The Z is for Zach. I have been pouring over info, reviews, videos, and have gone to a couple of the boat dealers in my area over the last year to check out different brands. Im hoping to get into a 2007-2009 Bass Cat. I Have loved these boats after a ride I took in a friends. Found a few in my price range on BBC and ImpactFishing.
Old 01-16-14, 10:37 PM   #4
bassinbob

Z-Man welcome back. if I would have had a son I wanted to name him Zack. how's the new girlfriend with your fishing?
Old 01-17-14, 07:55 AM   #5
Z-Man
BassFishin.Com Member

She is a KEEPER! Not only did she suggest I get a bass boat, then she asks me if I will take her out and teach her to bass fish. Her parents have a boat on Lake Erie so she goes perch fishing all the time. Then she tells me if we get married I need a pond in the back yard so I can fish while im undoubtedly waiting on her. Hahaha
Old 01-17-14, 06:32 PM   #6
bassinbob

Dang! I'll say she is a keeper.

On another note besides Lake Erie i have read some remarks about the bass in Ohio. Is it true there is only one bass that is over 4lbs. in the whole state? I've traveled through Ohio a few times and saw some pretty good looking lakes.
Old 01-17-14, 07:28 PM   #7
Z-Man
BassFishin.Com Member

Ive caught one over 4. My old tournament partner landed one the was 6.5. So they do exist

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.