Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-13, 01:30 PM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Forget the Den of Iniquity...

Just received my CABELA's Spring Outdoors Days sale catalog, and there are some really good deals. ESPECIALLY - Pflueger President SPINNING reels in the 7030 & 7035 size. They are a good buy at $59.99 list but I almost NEVER see them discounted on sale - well Cabela's has them offered at $39.99 which is a steal, should you need a spinning reel.

I've been thinking about a Humminbird 597cDI unit for the front of my boat - Cabela's has that on sale too. List is $649.99 and it's on sale for $549 AND there is a $50.00 rebate on that unit from Humminbird. Think I will order one of those.

Their AGM batteries are also on sale, save $50.00 if you need to replace a battery or two. I use them and love them, no water to add, no spills, a really good battery.

Just a couple things that caught my interest, the Pflueger President being the best deal on them I've ever seen. NO, I don't work for Cabela's just thought some people may want to take advantage of some excellent deals in preparation for the comming season.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-13, 08:16 PM   #2
bassinbob

That Humminbird sounds good. Might just get one.
Old 02-23-13, 10:21 PM   #3
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

dadgummit!!!!! all these sales............
Old 02-26-13, 03:12 PM   #4
nofearengineer

Hmmm Bruce...I went to the site but the batteries weren't on sale.

I am hoping to buy a couple more so I am really looking for one of their sales.
Old 02-26-13, 08:33 PM   #5
bassboogieman

The sale starts 2/28 and runs through 3/24. Flyer was sent out a few days before. The size 27 will be $159.99 and the size 24 will be $139.99. Basically $50.00 off per battery regardless of size.
Old 02-27-13, 02:12 PM   #6
nofearengineer

Bruce, I don't know whether to thank you...or shoot you.
Old 02-27-13, 08:13 PM   #7
bamabassman

Choot'im bryce!!!! Chooooooottttttttt him!!!!
Old 02-27-13, 10:08 PM   #8
lilmule

Naw coots are a protected species.They do tend to make a mess of things around their roost.

So dont cootem,would really be a mess
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-13, 06:08 PM   #9
nofearengineer

Damn you, Cabela's!!!

The Group 27's are not on sale.
Old 02-28-13, 06:26 PM   #10
bassboogieman

What's up with that? My flyer has them listed as on sale. Must be an Indiana thing. OR, I looked on line also and the prices say "on line price only, price in store may vary". I would think the flyer would apply NATIONALLY, so you may want to take a ride if you have one close.

If not, I'd offer to pick you up a couple and bring them along to Dale Hollow, but I don't have any exchange batteries so they add (I think) $15.00 if you don't trade in a dead one - they got me on that last spring when I bought 3, as I didn't think about taking my dead ones along with me. NO, I did NOT drive the hour home to get them then drive back up - so I pizzed away $45.00. So that $30 plus my handling charges and delivery fee to Dale Hollow would put you way over retail... yeah, guess you have decided shooting me is the winning choice...
Old 03-04-13, 09:47 AM   #11
WatterBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
Damn you, Cabela's!!!

The Group 27's are not on sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboogieman View Post
What's up with that? My flyer has them listed as on sale. Must be an Indiana thing. OR, I looked on line also and the prices say "on line price only, price in store may vary". I would think the flyer would apply NATIONALLY, so you may want to take a ride if you have one close.

If not, I'd offer to pick you up a couple and bring them along to Dale Hollow, but I don't have any exchange batteries so they add (I think) $15.00 if you don't trade in a dead one - they got me on that last spring when I bought 3, as I didn't think about taking my dead ones along with me. NO, I did NOT drive the hour home to get them then drive back up - so I pizzed away $45.00. So that $30 plus my handling charges and delivery fee to Dale Hollow would put you way over retail... yeah, guess you have decided shooting me is the winning choice...
$70 off AGM batteries for online orders (2-day only sale)... saw one of them is a Group 27, but not sure if it's the one you're after or not. Anyway, here's a link if you care...
WatterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.