Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-12, 11:40 AM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default For those patiently waiting -

On my bladed swimjig, I'm working on them. I have some new colors and for those that asked for 1/2 oz - I have the heavier heads also. I want to set up a slideshow on Shutterfly, so that I am not constantly posting group pictures. I am aiming towards a good close-up photo of each bait in a standard configuration - one that I use on baits I build for myself.

I'm hoping to make the ordering process easier, as well as having decent pictures. Each bait will simply have a number, which will be how they can be ordered. I will also have options to change a blade or head color and/or weight, should a customer not like my perfect (yeah, right) combinaton and want a small change.

This morning I made up a sample lure of each of the 29 lure colors currently offered. That's 29 different lures - and that does not include options like changing a head color or weight or a different blade. Without going nuts, there are over 100 (reasonable) variations possible.

This afternoon, I'll be taking pictures and getting the link set up for the Shutterfly slideshow. Hopefully, I'll have that available in a couple days.

To those of you that have ordered, THANK YOU, once again. For those that may like fishing this type lure, or wish to try them, please consider me when it comes time to make that first purchase or when it's time to restock and I will continue to keep my prices as low as possible for BF.com members.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-12, 07:15 PM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I'm looking foreward to your photos. I've probably caught a dozen or so on your bladed jigs the past two outtings so far. The frog pattern is what produced the other day.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.