Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk

Old 04-19-14, 06:56 AM   #1
MallenManson
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson
Default Berkley soft bait binder

I picked one up at Gander yesterday, so I could finally organize my plastic worms.

Started loadin it up last night and I really like it so far!
Old 04-19-14, 08:23 AM   #2
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

It won't be big enough. I carried three soft sided 6-pack coolers. One for worms, another for senkos and another for finesse worms. I did have 4 or 5 of those binders but they don't hold much so they held trailers, grubs and other stuff I did not REQUIRE mass quantities of. You will eventually learn. I am currently trying to configure an inner tube as a drag behind my kayak tackle storage accessory. Watch for me on Shark Tank once I get it figured out.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 01:27 PM   #3
MallenManson
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

lol like the inner tube idea.
Personally, I really don't carry that many plastics. I only fish worms, wacky style.
I'll only be bringin like 12 bags of worms and one binder of swimbaits to dale hollow.

Plastics are a last resort for me.
No lizards, grubs or tubes

Last edited by MallenManson; 04-19-14 at 01:39 PM.
MallenManson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 02:57 PM   #4
WatterBoy

I tried a binder for awhile and didn't really care for it. I couldn't get enough packs of senkos in it for my taste, plus it became bulky and hard to flip through once I got just a few packs in it. I can't remember if it was this site or somewhere else where someone shared this type of storage, but I got one a couple years ago and I love it! I know the binder probably works better for you with the yak fishing and all, but I really like the one I have now for use in our boat. If I alternate the direction of the senko bags in each compartment (one right side up, then one upside down, etc.), I can get 8 to 10 bags in each compartment depending on how tightly I want to pack them.

Have fun at Dale Hollow! Hope you guys slay 'em and have a bunch of good pics to share with the rest of us.
WatterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-14, 03:03 PM   #5
bassboogieman

Last year I could not get the smallies to take a worm - finesse or a 7" - though I fished them on a slider jig head. A wacky Senko however did very well especially in the rainbow trout color. I ran out the second day as I only had one bag with me. Couldn't get them at the local tackle store. If I was going this year I'd have several bags.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-14, 10:51 PM   #6
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

At least you all organize your tackle. My tackle bag is a complete cluster; I've tried to organize it and it was organized to a certain extent until the first time I took it out after "organizing" it. I find I use a very limited range of baits on the waters I fish out here so as long as I know where those are I'm good...LOL!

Mallen- Let us know how you like it; I've looked at them before and even contemplated getting one.
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.