Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-15, 03:17 PM   #1
bassfisher
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmule View Post
Try 50 yards from another boat fishing,unless the other angler agrees its a dq.
Get or secure a room way ahead of time,unless you want to stay 18-20 miles away.
Motel on 79 and fishtail lodge on 79 about 1 mile from ramp,clean reasonable rates log cabin style,eat ,gas across the road walking distance.For a more expensive but nice stay try paris landing state park,the food is terrific and it wont be booked solid months in advance.
Under links and local info u will find all u need ph numbers etc http://kylaketn.webs.com/
At the weigh in a few anglers will be willing to talk let u try their rod out etc,most if you follow them are fishing local holes,just have the knowledge to know which are productive,that includes kvd who often fishes the mouth of big sandy with crankbaits as many ledges.
I have had 1 on 1 with Dobns and KVD,both are nice exceptional anglers who really try hard to to stay out of the limelight,neither time did I pester them they sort of started the conversation with me.And im a nobody just had something that interested them,at the time.
PS give me a holler.one day while your here ill take you out if you desire.I live about 7 min from the ramp.
The wife and I might just take you up on that offer.
bassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.