Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 05-23-14, 06:48 AM   #1
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default My new Talon Grips arrived!

And I installed then last night on my S&W M&P Shield. I had heard so many positive comments about them in various forums that I thought I would give them a try, and I'm very glad I did. Even though the grips that come with the Shield are pretty good, I felt they could be made even better. So for $17.99 I gave them a shot. They come in two versions, granular like sand paper and rubberized. I went with the rubberized. The fit and finish of the grips is perfect and specific to the gun. And install is pretty easy. I can't wait to try them out at the range.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1417.jpg
Views:	681
Size:	565.0 KB
ID:	9054  
Old 05-23-14, 08:35 AM   #2
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I drooled for a few days over one in 40 s &w but figured it would kick like a missouri mule.
In 9mm shoulldnt be a problem nice looking gun.
I carry clothing permitted a pa63 which is a walther pp copy in 9x18 mak.warmer a 32 acp this one.A baby tokarev.Crevena Zastava model 70.

While actually heavier than the pa63 slightly smaller,even warmer in t shirt and shorts a 22 snubby about the size of my wallet,even then my vehicle has others in it.
At 132pds cant hide a lot in summer attire,but car can.
I need to get grips for the pa63 as it has a rib I dont like,think you will enjoy them as have read good things about them.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-14, 11:46 AM   #3
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Looks good Keith!

lilmule, I haven't shot a Shield in .40, but my 9mm handles recoil really went for such a small gun. Probably a bit better than my friend's Glock 26.

BB

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.