Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 12-02-04, 12:54 PM   #1
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva
Default welcome

i see a lot of new faces on the board.would like to [glow=blue,2,300]WELCOME[/glow]you all.
watch where you step,there's a lot of BS in here.lol ;D
also a lot of knowledgable bassers...
enjoy!
our weekly meeting of bassaholics anonymous is sunday night 9:00 pm eastern at chip's
http://www.carolinachip.com/click on chat
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 02:23 PM   #2
bassman_48879
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to bassman_48879
Default Re: welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome Tom, Hopefully I won’t wear out my welcome too soon

& Please bear with me if I ask a Q that has already been asked I will try to make sure it hasent been ask by reviewing the previous posts. But you’re right there is some BS but I reckon this happens on every sight, but if ignore them they will eventually go away & find someone else to bother. ;D
bassman_48879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 03:26 PM   #3
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=Bassin_Addict link=board=MessBoards;num=1102002892;start=0#1 date=12/02/04 at 12:23:42]

Thanks for the warm welcome Tom, Hopefully I won?t wear out my welcome too soon

& Please bear with me if I ask a Q that has already been asked I will try to make sure it hasent been ask by reviewing the previous posts. But you?re right there is some BS but I reckon this happens on every sight, but if ignore them they will eventually go away & find someone else to bother. ;D
[/quote]

Welcome, and enjoy. Please don't be afraid to ask questions, yes some might get cranky(pun intended) but it's just do to the colder weather hurting the fishing, and some of us have been here for awhile so it does seem repetitive after awhile But if you ask a decent question, you'll get some decent responses. Glad to have ya here, the more the merrier IMO 8) And where are ya located???

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 03:52 PM   #4
bassman_48879
BassFishin.Com Member

Lizards,
I am located in Jackson, Ms. Though I am originally from Missouri. I recently moved here to make more money, you know how that goes. The fishing is a lot tougher here for me, I am not sure if its the water difference or not, Most of the lakes in Mo are crystal clear & down here they are stained to muddy. Then again it could be the lakes around here, I am used to creek/ditch fishing for bass, where I lived in Mo did not have a lake that was anywhere close (unless you had a jon boat with a trolling motor) the closest lake was Kentucky but that was 3 & 1/2 hours away, but on the bright side I was finally able to purchase a boat this yr (2001 Javelin Venom) & have been wearing it out just not the fish if you know what I mean ;D

Thanks for the warm welcome I appreciate it.
Old 12-02-04, 05:05 PM   #5
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=Bassin_Addict link=board=MessBoards;num=1102002892;start=0#3 date=12/02/04 at 13:52:20]Lizards,
I am located in Jackson, Ms. Though I am originally from Missouri. I recently moved here to make more money, you know how that goes. The fishing is a lot tougher here for me, I am not sure if its the water difference or not, Most of the lakes in Mo are crystal clear & down here they are stained to muddy. Then again it could be the lakes around here, I am used to creek/ditch fishing for bass, where I lived in Mo did not have a lake that was anywhere close (unless you had a jon boat with a trolling motor) the closest lake was Kentucky but that was 3 & 1/2 hours away, but on the bright side I was finally able to purchase a boat this yr (2001 Javelin Venom) & have been wearing it out just not the fish if you know what I mean ;D

Thanks for the warm welcome I appreciate it.[/quote]

We do have a couple of guys from Mississippi here, hopefully they'll come around and give you some good ideads/spots to try and what to use. Try posting a new post that says Mississippi lake help, and they should take a look and respond. I do know there are some HAWGS there though ;D They might not come around all the time so give it a couple of days for some responses. And congrats on the boat, nothing better than being on the lake in your boat, catching bass or not

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 07:36 PM   #6
bassman_48879
BassFishin.Com Member

Lizards, aint that the truth it is like a vacation every time I get to go out in it wether or not the fish are biting, well I know ther biting I see other anglers catching them. :'(

Thanks for the sound advice I will post & see what comes. 8)
Old 12-02-04, 09:07 PM   #7
Rich
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Rich

Welcome to the party, Bassin_Addict. With a handle like that you are definitely among like minded folks. Glad you joined us. Like Lizards said, ask away.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.