Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-04, 05:02 PM   #1

Default HulaPopr     Re: how do sponsors find...

Hey HulaPopr, I appreciate your input and apologize for your inability to properly capitalize and punctuate, it must be hard with only a 6th grade education. For now on ill try to keep my replies more on your "level" so you don’t get too confused. And by the way, the question was about getting sponsors, not what everyone thinks of my replies, so if you don’t know how to answer the question or have some input to help someone, maybe instead of criticizing someone’s reply you should sit back and read them, you might actually learn something! Sorry man, but from the way you act on the website you sound like you don't know much about bass fishing, and if your just looking to criticize people I heard yahoo has quite a few teen chat rooms that you might be more interested in. Hey, I'm not trying to insult you or anything, its just that the way you just criticized everyone and never gave a REAL answer to the question, it just sounded like you were young and inexperienced. Still looking forward to your answer to the question......Stephen
Old 12-02-04, 06:10 PM   #2
Infisherman1
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Infisherman1
Default Re: HulaPopr Â* Â* how do sponsors find...

You're talking about the thread that minorfisher put up, right? I just went back to the thread and all of his posts on it were gone for whatever reason. I wasn't trying to be mean to him or anything, I was just stating what I thought. You haven't been here long so you probably haven't seen many of the posts that he has made in the past. From what he had posted he had made himself sound like a 10 yr old fishing for catfish and little bream with his scooby-doo spincaster (no offense minor, your posts have gotten better .) Also why did you say I "criticized everyone" he was the only person that I criticized somewhat; however, now I know that he is more experienced than I thought. Its just that his lack of grammar along with his name made him sound very young. As far as the yahoo teen chat rooms go, I'd rather poke a sharp stick in my eye than go to one of those. And why did you say that I don't know how to properly capitalize and punctuate? I'm probably good as anyone here. BTW I'm in 10th grade, all honors and AP courses and all A's without trying or studying for most of my classes 8) .
Infisherman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-04, 06:46 PM   #3
flachristopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Re: HulaPopr Â* Â* how do sponsors find...

Forgiveness is the scent a violet gives off after crushing it with your heel..............

Lifes too short to bicker..... I am sure you are both good fellas...

JMO

Chip
flachristopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.