Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-06, 10:24 PM   #1
crankybait
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default random dots on lures?

well hey guys. you might know that i took up luremaking and havent posted anything new for a while. well, im pretty much out of materials, so tomorrow i go buy some new stuff. or amybe i wait for a sale on sunday. anyways,ive been thinking of new color combos, like mixing metallic with nonmetallic, new crazy combos and stuff like that. while browsing around lrues to get ideas from, i noticed some lures have random black dots on them. just one dot. i only see one side, so is the dot on only one side or both? and does this have any purpose? which also brings me to, how do i do small details? my airbrush covers a wide range, and i cant focus it to the size id need to make like stripes or the lttle things on firetiger lures. ive been thinking of making paper stencils, to cover the lure with while i airbrush small things. any comments on anything i just wrote? thanks
crankybait is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.