Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > What's New

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-10, 12:19 PM   #1
Kevin
Administrator

Arrow NEW: The Definitive Guide To Bed Fishing

Hi Guys,

I want to share with you something special. It's called...

The Definitive Guide To Bed Fishing

This is a 4-Part Guide where you'll discover the tricks for spotting bass and beds underwater and the modern tactics for catching bed fish.

I don't think bed fishing has ever been explained or covered in such detail.

If you are looking forward to improving as a bed fishermen, this guide is for you!

Enjoy,

Kevin Scarselli
BassFishin.Com
Old 04-12-10, 01:22 PM   #2
Bender
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Great guide Kevin! This is very useful. Only tip I might add is in windy conditions you can possibly position the boat as a wind block so that you can see the bed. I'm still kind of new to bed fishing but there are a lot of tips in your article that will cut years off of the time it would otherwise take to learn these things, if ever.

In the gin clear water of northern Michigan the bass can spawn as deep as 12'+ from what I hear so a guy came up with a tool to see them. http://www.lurecraft.com/catalog.cfm...s/flogger:2571 I don't know how applicable it would be to waters in other parts of the country, but I can see where this beats the old method where a guy used a scuba mask and leaned over the boat with his head in the water.

Thanks for the guide again, I learned a lot using it and can't wait to try them out.
Old 04-12-10, 04:54 PM   #3
jooleyen
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jooleyen

Awesome guide. I do have one question though. If you wanted to skip a dropshot under a dock, couldn't you tie on a jig or other lure that sinks in place of the sinker that would otherwise be on the line? So it'd be a jig on the bottom with a worm on top.
Closed Thread

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.