Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-11, 11:18 PM   #11
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Once upon a time in a lake far away, there

lived a big scary alligator who liked to follow boats around. Until one day when there were two guys from the northern states drunk on scotch and smelling like fresh pancake puke, who just loved dangerous

situations and messin with sasquatch with whoopie cushions

decided to capture the gator using big grilling

tongs and some chloroform. But they forgot to tie their nose holes shut so they passed out before they had a chance to pour gasoline in their chainsaw. The paramedics found a toucan misbehaving and hollerin loudly at keithdog and a big busted bloody yankees head with no body.

Finally dawn came just in time for punkin chunkin at the old Wilie Nelson cabin.
[IMG][/IMG]
The pumpkins exploded and pumpkin pie makins were scattered across fields of steaming cow dung and peanutbutter cookies.

The topwater bite was fast and even ole "headless" had no head , hence the name. Out of nowhere, came John Seaver riding a longhorn

wearing nothing but Reese's cups and an Alabama tattoo which he believed could conjure up Bear Bryant from his dirt nap. Unfortunately for John His pink thong didn't match his Burnt orange bra, so Seaver PUKED, just like everyone at Bryant-Denny Stadium. Then headless Hymie.. fed the elephant Johns Reeses Cups
way too much during the storm from HELL that lost my sombrero in the ocean. Just then a a beautiful mermaid harpooned my RICO! I screamed loudly Get the net! And cursed like... a drunken accountant.
When she jumped her tail hit my pocket calculator, "my little friend", so then woody.............. Had a dream
ABOUT A TREE, a catawba tree, one with long secret desires to... Ruin Marks phone. At the same at the same Woodys lost sombrero reappeared on a Manatee in Florida sipping a margarita, contemplating quantum physics,

and the meaning of wearing underwear, stubbed his toe on kory's boat And fell into a snake nest. By the time all this happened 2012 had come and gone. The big bad wolf went to Kory, and said "hey Bro! what up with the weird mole?" Can't help thinkin that ain't a a mole but a baby bama

bug named paul. Three toed frog

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.