Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-09, 09:26 PM   #1
MIbasser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default A couple from this weekend....

Well, as most of you went to KY I stayed here in windy Michigan to fish a couple of tournaments. I pre-fished Friday on Lake St. Clair (alone 1st time on that water) and found 10 bass with the largest two at 19.5" and 19.25. I also ended up with two over 17".

Then the tournament on LSC on Saturday.... WINDY!! I couldn't hold the boat still. It was a long hard day on the water. We did manage a little over 15 lbs, 23 won it. I caught a 4 lber and my partner had a 5. I did end up spearing my first two waves. Let me tell you, not fun in a 17 1/2 foot boat running into a 3'+ wave. We got a little wet to say the least. The first spear was a 9.8 according to my partner!!

Then Sunday fished a club tournament. Showed up late, docked a pound (not a good start). Fishing was hard. Ended up with 2 keepers. Had on the 3rd but got off at the boat. Oh well, cashed a check for big bass! So not all that bad.

MIbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-09, 09:28 PM   #2
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Awesome dude. Beats the smallie I got in KY. Sounds like ya had a good day on the water.

BB
Old 05-20-09, 09:30 PM   #3
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

man those are awesum fish. the smallie is truly a beautiful fish. missed you at the event. but hey ya cashed in money. some of SPENT money,lol. or at least it costed us money we didn't have. but thanks for posting these pretty pics for us. i caught nothing but dinks. but got to watch a fine little lady haul in a nice keeper.looking at the tail on the last fish, she must have just gotten off her bed. tail is still red and split up. very nice catch. thanks again pal.
Old 05-20-09, 09:38 PM   #4
MIbasser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
man those are awesum fish. the smallie is truly a beautiful fish. missed you at the event. but hey ya cashed in money. some of SPENT money,lol. or at least it costed us money we didn't have. but thanks for posting these pretty pics for us. i caught nothing but dinks. but got to watch a fine little lady haul in a nice keeper.looking at the tail on the last fish, she must have just gotten off her bed. tail is still red and split up. very nice catch. thanks again pal.
Bama, I wanted to come, however with the two tournaments, made it a little hard. Their is always next year!!

As for the fish I must have ran my crankbait (bandit 100, bluegill) right past her bed. She INHALED it. The whole thing was stuck in the back of her mouth!
MIbasser is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.