Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 03-17-05, 03:50 PM   #1
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman
Default Re: Hi this is Daryl

So your dad just started paying attention eh? Whatever, I doubt it. This is the same old story. Just another apparition created by the forum troll. There is no daryl.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 04:03 PM   #2
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

You agree, through your use of this YaBB forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not only humorous, but legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this YaBB forum.

Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this YaBB forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this YaBB forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the rights to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. We at this YaBB forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum.

After you register and log into this YaBB forum, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this YaBB forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Promotional postings of any sort are soley reserved for paying advertisers of BassFishin.Com and any promotional posts may be altered and/or deleted by administration. Only paying advertisers may place links in their member signature directed towards a website of business.

This is the agreement EVERYONE must agree to when signing up for this site. Doesn't sound like PLAYING by the rules!

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 04:27 PM   #3
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

I just reread the post - forget it - I don't doubt you, I know what you are saying to be false. I think you are the same guy as convoy, the same as flamez, the same as johns woman. What I don't understand is that if you read between the lines, there is an obvious and detailed knowledge of bass fishing present - we aren't dealing with a kid guys - we are dealing with perhaps one of our own. A kid doesn't have the patience to keep coming back day after day, week after week - this is pathetically a grown man who in this case is posing as a retard. Yea, nice job. What does he get out of this? Entertainment? Escape from his abortion of a life? Human interaction, albeit negative? Who knows. All I know is that he gets satisfaction out of merely wasting others time. He is not really a problem, I can always choose to ignore the troll, just an inconvenience. That makes me ask, is it really worth all his effort to just be an annoying little inconvenience?
Old 03-17-05, 05:58 PM   #4
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

im a good boy ;D ;D ;D : seriously tho, all the games and what not just get annoying and they are all uncalled for. impersonating a physically or mentally challenged person at the expense of his own humor is unacceptable. and i always thought mentally or physically challenged students dont go to different schools. just another way of telling daryl is a liar. maybe this person has nothing better to do with his/her time and has to play childish games that he/she thinks is funny. so daryl, minorfisher, convoytrucker, johnswomen, flamez, and who ever else u have been making up, just leave.
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 06:06 PM   #5
Infisherman1
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Infisherman1

Uh, I doubt they're all the same person. And whats everyones big beef with flamez? Yeah he might cuss some and be pretty arrogant here, but he does fish and is here to talk about it.
Infisherman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 06:35 PM   #6
jeffman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to jeffman

I am in agreement on the question about FLAMEZ being included in that group. I will agree that he was an obnoxious little sh!t when he first came on the site, but since that time he has settled down and become a decent member of the site and has not caused any trouble (much). He asks intelligent questions, and often has an answer for anyone with a question he can answer.
If he was the same as he was when he first came on the site, he and I would lock horns on a regulr basis like we did back then.

JackL
jeffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 06:48 PM   #7
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

whoops, my bad. i seriously meant to put ''not'' in front of flamez cause im almost 95% sure he isnt one of them. i do think all of the rest are the same person. i think. they act like it.
Old 03-17-05, 06:52 PM   #8
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

just reread WTL's post, i dont think that we are dealing with one of our own. maybe a kid that hangs around here but not on of our own.
Old 03-17-05, 07:43 PM   #9
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

"One of our own" doesn't mean that this Jackl or Lizards we are talking about, I don't think its a major guy here. But maybe there is a sort of legitimate front this guy uses to actually post decent questions, get to know us better, and then on the side he has 5 or 6 alter egos.
Old 03-17-05, 08:34 PM   #10
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

sounds good
Old 03-17-05, 09:48 PM   #11
Rich
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Rich

Well, guys, I'll take Daryl at his word. Â*No reason not to. Â*

Not quite sure what this is all about, but I'll address this to Daryl:

Daryl, about this time of the year there appear a bunch of posters who think they are cute by posting a lot of garbage, and apparently you got caught up in this. Â*It is not appreciated by the members on this site, so when someone tries to be "cute" they usually get hammered. Â*On the flip side, we also have a lot of fun giving each other a hard time, not being mean but in good natured kidding. Â*That aside, this IS a fishing forum, so if you have questions, ask them. Â*I'll sure try to answer them if I can.

OK, I checked out a few posts-I see where this is coming from. Daryl, ask away. Now we know.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 09:50 PM   #12
mike0062466
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to mike0062466

Quote:
You agree, through your use of this YaBB forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.
They sure know how to take the fun out of message boards. :
mike0062466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 09:57 PM   #13
randerson52
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to randerson52

lmao
randerson52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 10:28 PM   #14
jeffman
BassFishin.Com Member

MARTY,

If anyone agreed to that, this would be a totally blank site!

JackL
Old 03-17-05, 10:46 PM   #15
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

err. i think i have broke every one of them laws. wait does it say chain posting also?

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-05, 10:47 PM   #16
Infisherman1
BassFishin.Com Member

I'll back reb up on this one. I don't think that any loser with no life would spend this much time on one site. Plus saying theat his dad asked the boat question would explain the perfect grammar on that part. I just think that he joined the site at the wrong time and got caught up with a bunch of other losers like JAKOB who came to the site.
Old 03-17-05, 11:07 PM   #17
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Hula, this link is for all the posts made by Daryl. Glance over the whole thing. Especially look at the posts made by the "childish" daryl, and you will see that the words are deliberatly misspelled, bad grammar is forced intentionally so that it will stick out and that in short, this is a man pretending to be a challenged boy.

This just goes to underscore my point, the guy is a regular fisherman like us who has several alter egos.

http://www.bassfishin.com/cgi-bin/ya...name=GeeBeeJim
Old 03-18-05, 12:02 AM   #18
Infisherman1
BassFishin.Com Member

Oh, thanks WTL. I guess I didn't pay attention to his earlier posts.
Old 03-18-05, 12:32 AM   #19
morrow50
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to morrow50

I am still new here but this is better than "Young and the Restless" or "Jerry Springer" ;D :P

Mike
morrow50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-05, 12:33 AM   #20
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva

lmao................. ;D
welcome mike.
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-05, 12:38 AM   #21
james33
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to james33

Sometimes it looks like Young and the Restless meets Jerry Springer!
james33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-05, 12:39 AM   #22
gallenl
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to gallenl

OK Daryl,thank your dad for letting a challanged child cruise the internet and not reveiw what you look at. "SWEET" rings a bell . Good parenting .

FLIPPIN4IT
gallenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-05, 01:13 AM   #23
ryan7261
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to ryan7261

I don't care about people bothering people ,get over it move on! don't dwell in it. The only way for people to like you is to listen and be polite. And treat everyone the way you want to be treated.

Robby.
ryan7261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-05, 02:03 AM   #24
jeffman
BassFishin.Com Member

ROB,

What's your excuse? :

JackL
Old 03-18-05, 08:32 PM   #25
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

good point jackl..
although zilla came on this site as a piss ant i have actually come round to liking the li feller-he is a alright guy in his yankee/canadian way-which takes some getting used to..

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.