Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 08-07-12, 07:01 PM   #26
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy5099 View Post
To : Bigbassin144. I see your point also. and I am very sorry if you think I insulted member MississippiBay. if Mississippibay had anything on he's mind he could of PM me of it but he wanted to show everyone on this post its spam. Its not Spam, We work very hard on making this worms, You can see by our web site and how long it took making those vidoes. and at $3.25 for a pack is not getting rich on it. We make this product in our basement. We just wanted to share a good product to everyone. Look at the Pro's on tv. They push allot of new products every year and they are not all good and some cost allot of money.
It's quite possible that MO_CPA has it right and we're all just a little more on edge lately due to all the BS that's been posted (and more the fact that it hasn't been taken care of yet).

That said, we generally still consider posters that are here solely to advertise their own products at least spam-like. And we also call people out on it. As I said before (and this is the main point in all my posts here), just introduce yourself and start on your way to becoming a respected member of the forum and then you will receive the publicity and business that you desire.

If you haven't noticed, this forum is unlike any other on the web. Our group of regulars and even future regulars is more like a family. And we watch out for each other.

We actually don't have paid advertising on this forum and there really are no rules against advertising. However, the members here look upon people advertising and see either someone who just wants clicks on their webpage and orders in their inbox and those who love this forum for what it is and want to sell their goods to their friends. We frown upon the former, but the latter must earned.

Quote:
By the way, BigBassin144. I also checked your web site out and I liked your jigs. If you did not write anything bad about our product I would of never seen your profile and your web address. You should of wrote a post about your lures you make they look good.
Thank you, I do really appreciate compliments on my jigs. Just like you, I hand craft each and everyone myself, in my basement, and for the love of doing more so than any profit it brings. However, I was an active member here long before I started making jigs and had been selling them nearly a year before started selling them publicly on this forum.

Quote:
If you and Mississippibay did not like use posted our worms then you could of just went by it with out posting anything and click on a new post. Would you like if I say anything bad about anyone posts on here ? No, well why should anyone say anything bad to use.
Please don't take that personally, it's a general response when people get on here to advertise their products without getting to know us and letting us get to know them. You are not the first person to come on here for this purpose and most leave once they find out we don't care for it. However, there are a few who stay and really come to enjoy the forum, make friends, and even sell some lures. And you are more than welcome to do the same. If however, you just want to advertise here no one will stop you, but you probably will find better success elsewhere. A great forum for this is the TexasFishingForum. They'll let you advertise all you want as long as you link back to them here and there.

BB
Old 08-07-12, 07:57 PM   #27
Bassboss

Old 08-07-12, 08:22 PM   #28
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassboss View Post

yeah, cause that seems to be working for the actual BS spam...

BB
Old 08-08-12, 09:50 AM   #29
MO_CPA
BassFishin.Com Active Member

bump this one since the reels were sold on the other.
Old 08-08-12, 02:27 PM   #30
Jrob78
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-12, 05:02 AM   #31
Dogmatic
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy5099 View Post
By the way, There is no Boomtown NJ in NJ. Whats up with this ?
Oh yeah, I've been to "Boomtown", and it's a dump! Most people call it Camden.

By the way, can you pm me when you get a nice larger lizard, 10" worm, or creature bait that will float a 5/0 trokar...
Dogmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-12, 04:02 PM   #32
chevy5099

I can email you if I get a 10" worm. I might get a beaver bait later But I am not sure you can get anything to float with a 5/0 hook without out having problems with the plastic and what is in the plastic to make it float. The 5/0 Trokar hook if hearvy like a weight. Not saying anything bad about the hook, Do not take it the wrong way but that is a big hook to float. Its like putting a small cork and try to float a 5oz weight.

Try to buy one pack of smaller hooks and try the worm out. Put the hook threw the worm and then skin hook it.
chevy5099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-12, 02:27 PM   #33
chevy5099

I do have the www. in my profile if anyone was interested in my plastic worms. Just go to my profile and it will say home page. You just have to click on it and it will take you to my page. Not spam.
chevy5099 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.