Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-08, 02:56 PM   #1
kennsandy
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via Yahoo to kennsandy
Default senko kind of day

myself and wagabons went out to a small private lake near holly. we have caught decent fish before, but most are close to legal or not legal. T-rigged some senkos today, colors not matter. prolly 20-25 fish between both of us, not terrible for battling some more wind, not terrible, but if you seen the boat and trolling motor we had to use, it was terrible, lol.

this was the biggest result today, and probably the biggest LM i have boated. this fish had been thru the ringer, one eye gone, and skinned over, and you can see the soars on its tail in this picture. none the less, what a hog. 22 inch 5lbs amazing for this lake for sure
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	taylor lake 22.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	2295  
kennsandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-08, 03:00 PM   #2
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

nice fish and wtg!

that fish is a carbon copy clone of all the fish i caught the 2 nd day in rotundo west in south fla last Tuesday on chrome n blue ratLtraps..the rest of the trip i used tikki sticks or senkos.
I texas rigged the tikki weightless and moved it just like a trick worm over the 2 ft long grass that was prevelant in the canals..
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-08, 03:49 PM   #3
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

great catch pal. got the ol dawg huh? don't you just love to see the ol war hero's? good job pal.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-08, 08:03 PM   #4
bcklash
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Nice fish, WTG -- But I noticed your TIGERS fan, I to am a TIGERS fan. I go back to the late 60's, Bill Freehan, Mickey Lolich, Norm Cash and others. Hope they can start putting it togather this year, we need a world series.
Old 06-01-08, 08:58 PM   #5
kennsandy
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via Yahoo to kennsandy

agreed. pulled out a big win today, and get a few late wins under their belt, they should get something together. i been saying i can 20 win june out of them, they have potential to do it. think that would get them right back in the race.

wish i would taken a few more shots of that fish in the pic. that hawg had been thru the ringer, lol. looked like Rocky after his fight in the first movie,lol.
kennsandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.