Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-12, 10:54 PM   #1
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Done deal...Time to put the Monkey in his cage

After the long hunt I finally picked me up a Curado E5! So I now have an E7 and the E5 sitting in a box...it's time for me to put my monkey in the cage for a bit.

I will now start my collecting and gathering process of equipment to build my own rods.

First two will be a deep crankin' stick and a swimming jig or punching stick. Obviously can't get to far ahead of myself as I've still got to get the gear to build them.

Regardless the hunt for the E5 has ended and I can't wait to try and wrap rods....a new chapter begins!
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-12, 11:01 PM   #2
Jrob78
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Congratulations and good luck! Be sure to post any rod building questions you might have. There are a few of us who will be happy to help you get started. You are more than welcome to PM me as well, I'm sure Waffle and Bubba feel the same way.
Old 09-08-12, 11:46 AM   #3
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

You know it and congrats on the find. I have been scoping Curado 100Ds here lately and picked up 2. Momma said NO MO for a little while!
Old 09-08-12, 12:18 PM   #4
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Thanks guys and I will be sure to hit you up if any questions come up...I know they will. I've been watching videos on it and it seems everyone is right handed, well I'm left handed and watching them seems backwards. So that has me a little nervous, but I know I can't be the only left hander wanting to do this let alone having done it!

LOL @ Bubba, I hear ya there. Momma doesn't know about these Then again I don't question what she spends her allowance and she doesn't question me.

I see a trip to acid rod in my very near future (within the next week or so). I'll keep you all posted as things start to come to fruition!
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.