Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-08, 11:07 AM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Outhouse upgrade

The twins came back from Myrtle Beach with their panties in knots wanting me and Elmer to up-grade the outhouse from a two holer to a three holer. Said they met some old friends from Paris and invited them to come spend spring and summer with us, and didn‘t want them waiting in line to relieve them selves. ..We‘ve always done ok with the two seater, even when we were fighting, we would set ther holding hands and talk about it until things were ok… I don‘t like it, but I‘m gonna do it for her. They did get each of us two 300DSV Shimano reels at a bps somewhere on their trip. The deal is, they are gonna exchange the shimanos for Revos and we’re gonna do tha work on the outhouse.. Elmer is gonna high lite the path with pretty little flowers and I’m cutten the third hole right where red keeps her home and garden magazines/ bps catalogue. … They know we’re up-set and they’re laughing their azz off about it. But ole Carp will get the last laugh when their friends go back to Paris... Polly and Becky will be setting in their newly decorated outhouse laughing like two little spoiled school girls, and ole Carpy has just had a good meal of carp-fish with navy beans and and onions, and I go rushing into that out-house and sink down on that middle seat between those two red heads and let go of that Atomic blast, then we’ll see who’s laughing… It’s just an ever ending thing with those two. Don't know why they want to pick on us all the time.

Last edited by CarpMan; 01-27-08 at 01:17 PM.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.