Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 12-31-10, 07:33 PM   #1
Bass Junkie
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Tru-Tungsten 4" Tru-Life 'Gills

I have two Tru-Tungsten 4" Swimbaits in Bluegill color. Both are the Floating/Slow Sink model. One has a very small blemish on the tail, and the pin has been removed. It saw the water, but you'd honestly never know it. Balls are still taped in the package. Other one is
new, never used, pin never removed. Both come in original packaging, you'd never know they'd been used. Also included is an Adult sized, new Tru-Tungsten hat. I would like $30 TYD for everything, or trade for custom jigs or Spro Bronzeyes, any size or color. PM me if you're interested. I'm also open to other trades, but no low-balling please. These are fish-catchers, but they don't have a place in my arsenal any more.
-Bass Junkie
Bass Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-10, 08:03 PM   #2
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Bass Junkie, I don't know if you're aware of this, but these are available right now for $8.99 a piece, brand new.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Tru-T...ge-TTMISS.html

BB
Old 12-31-10, 09:51 PM   #3
WatterBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass Junkie View Post
I have two Tru-Tungsten 4" Swimbaits in Bluegill color. Both are the Floating/Slow Sink model. One has a very small blemish on the tail, and the pin has been removed. It saw the water, but you'd honestly never know it. Balls are still taped in the package. Other one is
new, never used, pin never removed. Both come in original packaging, you'd never know they'd been used. Also included is an Adult sized, new Tru-Tungsten hat. I would like $30 TYD for everything, or trade for custom jigs or Spro Bronzeyes, any size or color. PM me if you're interested. I'm also open to other trades, but no low-balling please. These are fish-catchers, but they don't have a place in my arsenal any more.
-Bass Junkie
"These are fish-catchers, but they don't have a place in my arsenal any more."

Because you don't want to catch fish any more?????

WatterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-10, 11:37 PM   #4
Bass Junkie
BassFishin.Com Member

WatterBoy- I never said that. I simply have a surplus, and would like to get either money out of them for other lures, or trade them.

BigBassin114- TW does have them for $9, but only in Chrome/Black and Chrome/Blue. The Bluegill color is not available with that discount. Also, the shipping is around $6.50 for two of them. You could theoretically save a few bucks, but you wouldn't get this color, or a hat....
I appreciate you guys tryin' to save each other a few bucks. I would do the same.
Old 01-01-11, 05:58 PM   #5
Bass Junkie
BassFishin.Com Member

I need these gone guys. $25 TYD. I'll toss in a like-new clown Rouge for $2 more....
Old 01-02-11, 01:28 AM   #6
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass Junkie View Post
WatterBoy- I never said that. I simply have a surplus, and would like to get either money out of them for other lures, or trade them.

BigBassin114- TW does have them for $9, but only in Chrome/Black and Chrome/Blue. The Bluegill color is not available with that discount. Also, the shipping is around $6.50 for two of them. You could theoretically save a few bucks, but you wouldn't get this color, or a hat....
I appreciate you guys tryin' to save each other a few bucks. I would do the same.
Didn't notice the color thing, good catch.

Good luck on your sale,

BB
Old 01-02-11, 04:24 PM   #7
Bass Junkie
BassFishin.Com Member

Nobody interested? I'm open to trades, just make an offer....

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.