Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-08, 05:34 PM   #1
TheBossT127
BassFishin.Com Member

Default ...and we're off

Hammond Lake, Tioga, PA 6/15. Great turnout on a beautiful day for fishing or just about anything else. A lot of fish were caught but not much in the way of size. 129 fish weighed in and can you believe it!!?? Lunker was 2.7 lbs. I wish we'd change the schedule and move out of this mud hole. I fished long and hard for my two fish. I caught 3 total but one was short. All were caught on Chompers Green pumpkin hula grubs and a weedless standup jig head. These were the first fish I've ever caught on hula grubs and I really like these baits because of the heavy salt and garlic. I fished another brand of the same size but it just didn't have the action or castability.
Even though I didn't post much weight, it beats the heck outta last year's zero. That 25 point award for showing up is like kissing your sister. Next up, Cowanesque...

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.