Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-11, 09:39 PM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default I have been spread pretty thin lately

I haven't been on the site near as much as usual the last few weeks. I have just been really busy with a contractor because Britney and I are strongly leaning towards building a house. We have met with the contractor 3 or 4 times now and after looking at a few houses that he has built and one that he is about to wrap up we finally came up with a floor plan. Then he brought the floor plan by the house so we could modify it to fit what we wanted and then he brought the updated floor plans by the house and we made changes to them haha. Anyways we have the land, and we have the floor plans. We have been over the contract with the contractor and discussed all of our allowances and as far as we know we are sitting on go. There are just a few things we still have to work out. First of all due to the fact that our land is in an impacted area from mining a well would cost us $25,000 to put in (thanks for nothing EPA). Rural water is ran out to our land but they want $3,500 to hook up to it because they will have to drill under the road to get to the water line. Our contractor is going to call them this week and see what he can get done because he said that as far as he knows it is their responsability to provide water to our land and then we would pay a fee to hook a meter up. All of that is above my head so I am going to let him check on it since he deals with this stuff a lot more than I do. As long as things keep going like they are now, it looks like we might be breaking ground within a month or so. Wish us luck!!!

So tomorrow dad and I are headed to the lake for a overdue day of father son smack talk and fishing competition lol. Britney and I whipped up on him and my cousin a few times this tournament season so I am sure he has a score he would like to settle lol. The boat is in the driveway with the batteries charged and I added fuel stabilizer to the tank just in case we get going on the house and I am not able to make it out again this winter. I seen where Pro Reel is leading the World Series of Fishing tournament right now and I am giving myself one day to change that as well lol.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.