Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups

Old 09-12-12, 09:26 PM   #1
LeBron_Hill
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Triton boat seats...

Today I purchased a 99 Triton 21ft bass boat with a 225 Johnson for a KILLER deal...only downside is that the windshield is cracked and the bucket seats in the boat are is really bad shape. I guess this is a 2 part question. 1.) Where is the best place to find a replacement Triton windshield? 2.) Does anyone know a place that can re-cover the the seats that are in it or does anyone know a place to buy replacement seats? It does have bucket seats so I need the 2 seats and the cushion that goes in between them...Any idea what it would cost to get them recovered? Thanks for your help guys and Im ready to get this thing out on the water!
LeBron_Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-12, 10:26 PM   #2
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Windshields - Custom Mold & Tint http://getaboatwindshield.com/ I have a couple replacement windshields from them. They have the original molds so you will get an exact duplicate of the original. You have a choice of colors also - I chose smoke gray rather than the standard Triton bronze. They ran about $80/each + shipping and you will need to sent them your old one(s) to ensure you get the exact replacement. Mine is a 2000 TR-21DC, windshields may be nearly identical.

You can get replacement covers directly from Triton, but they are expensive. Almost as much as buying a complete new seat. Several companies make replacement seats but if you want "original" you're probably going to spend $600 +. If you do not "care" about an exact seat cover replacement, you could use a local upholstery shop, or like me, wait to hear how 'Bamabassman" (John Seaver) makes out with his seat covers.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-12, 06:05 PM   #3
LeBron_Hill
BassFishin.Com Active Member

cheapest place that i have found wanted $750 just to recover the seats that I have and that is with an aftermarket material...that seems kinda high to me but maybe that is the going rate?
LeBron_Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-12, 08:21 PM   #4
bcklash
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

This the route I'm going. Within the next month. Replace every seat for a little over $500.00.

http://www.bassboatseats.com/
Old 09-13-12, 10:18 PM   #5
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

lebron...pm me with oyur cell number. i am getting my seats redone and will give oyu the name and number of the lady who is doing mine. she'll beat that price....and probably including shipping too! she is in HAYDEN,AL. miss toni jones. i pick mine up in a couple of weeks.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.