Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-15, 10:38 AM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default It's f-f-fr-frickin COLD!

Holy CRAP!! Last week we had a day in the low 60's, missed setting a new high temperature by a single degree. Today? It's ELEVEN outside and the wind chill makes it feel like minus eight. This has been a pretty good jolt to the old bones. About 2" of snow on the ground from Tuesday. I know, it still is Isn't as bad as some parts of the Upper mid-west.

This brings me to my "good news/bad news". The GOOD news is I am headed to central Florida tomorrow for a week of kayak fishing with a couple friends and Sunday and Monday it's supposed to hit 80°. The bad news... my wife is a bit ticked probably because I mentioned the eighty degree thing about a dozen times and how freaking cold it is here and I can't wait to get headed south - a minor error of judgement on my part. That she also has a pretty bad respiratory infection probably doesn't help matters.

I have to go pack a few tubes of sunscreen, if I come home with a tan I might be in serious trouble...
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.