Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-12, 05:55 PM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default A question stolen from another site

If you could fish anywhere...I mean anywhere, where would you choose?
Next,

If you could fish with anyone of your choosing, who would it be?
Lastly,

Would you want to fish the waters you chose in the first question to fish with the person in the second question?

As always, whys are nice.

I'm willing to start.
I had a big list on both questions. Actually put a lot of thought into it.
As always, over thinking a simple question.

There are a lot of pros I'd like to fish with and actually see them fish waters I already fish. Why, cause I truly want to see a KVD or a Martins or a G-man fish a body of water from the shore, NO BOAT. I truly think they would go about things a lot different then I have.

But in reality....I would like to fish with my DAD!
Sorry anglers, I'm a softy.
My father got sick from a mosquito bite and died when I was young.
Never remember us fishing exactly, but I do remember him eating a worm.
You know the old trick, open your mouth wide and let the worm down the opposite side of your face, looks like your swallowing the worm.
That was forty years plus ago and I can still vividly remember it. Frankly at the time it freaked me out.

Next I would choose my mom.
She never fished but would go with me and bring a chair and read a book. We did this all the way till I graduated from college. Man did I enjoy these outings. When I was young I still remember running down the bank with a small Northern still dangling from the pole.
Man what I'd give to do that just ONE MORE TIME.
My mom became an angel two years ago. Actually she was pretty close when she was still on earth.
Where, Tournament waters, LaCrosse, Mississippi river.

Now as usual I probably should of let others go first but I thought I'd do it different this time.
Now this does not mean I'm looking for 'sappy' answers like mine, but if that's your true feelings, that's your true feelings.

Plus once you anglers get home from your outings you will share all the new knowledge learned right here with me.

So what do you think?

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.